Prague walking tour with admission to the Astronomical Clock Tower
- See Prague's Old Town Square, New Town, and the Astronomical Clock Tower
- Enjoy learning about the history and architecture of the city and hear its legends and stories
- Take in the views from Astronomical Clock Tower and soak up the city's eclectic mix of past and present
Your 3-hour guided tour begins in front of the Astronomical Clock Tower, where your guide will provide a short historical overview of Prague's Old and New towns.
Enter the Astronomical Clock Tower and head to the top, where you’ll be able to take in spectacular views of Prague as your guide tells you about the landmarks and monuments you see. After visiting the Astronomical Clock Tower your guide will show you historic houses, palaces, churches, theaters, and much more.
You’ll see where important figures such as Charles IV, Amadeus Mozart, and Albert Einstein lived and worked. Visit the New Town area as well, and see where major events in Prague’s modern history took place.
- Admission ticket to the Astronomical Clock Tower
- Children under the age of 18: reduced
Staroměstské nám. 3-4, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Meet your guide in front of the Astronomical Clock in Old Town Square. The guide will be holding an open blue and white umbrella.
- Meeting time is at 1.50pm from Sunday to Friday
- On Saturday the meeting time is at 9.50am
After being pick-up from your guide at your hotel in Prague, you will head to Lidice, a former villa...
Take a 3-hour private tour of the Jewish Museum in Prague and the Old-New Synagogue with a private a...
This private trip takes you to the Melnik Chateau less than an hour north of Prague. Your guide will...
This tour is a must for beer fans. Have your guide pick you up from your hotel and head to Pilsen, a...
This trip will take you through the picturesque West Bohemian countryside to the city of Karlovy Var...
Explore the beautiful city of Dresden on this full-day, private tour from Prague. After being picked...