Panoramic Vltava river cruise in Prague
- Admire the Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, Rudolfinum and more from a boat
- Listen english audio commentary about the most important sights
- Enjoy refreshments from the bar on board
This one-hour cruise is especially suitable for families with small children. See Prague’s highlights in a short time from a comfortable boat. Enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the city and see the Charles Bridge and the Prague Castle from the water.
On the boat there is a bar where you can enjoy small refreshments and coffee or cold drinks while you glide along the river. Friendly staff will serve you the drinks, so that you can focus on the view. You can choose to travel at the upper deck, or in an inside salon, heated in winter and air-conditioned in summer.
- English audio commentary
- Written highlights in German, Spanish, Italian, French and Russian
- Children ages 3-10: reduced rate
- Infants ages 0-2: free
Dvořákovo nábř., 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Tour starts from pier number 17, next to the Štefánik Bridge, on Dvořákovo nábř.
Boat departs daily at
- Summer: 12.00pm, 1.00pm, 2.00pm, 4.00pm and 5.00pm
- Winter: 12.00pm, 3.00pm and 4.00pm
After being pick-up from your guide at your hotel in Prague, you will head to Lidice, a former villa...
Take a 3-hour private tour of the Jewish Museum in Prague and the Old-New Synagogue with a private a...
This private trip takes you to the Melnik Chateau less than an hour north of Prague. Your guide will...
This tour is a must for beer fans. Have your guide pick you up from your hotel and head to Pilsen, a...
This trip will take you through the picturesque West Bohemian countryside to the city of Karlovy Var...
Explore the beautiful city of Dresden on this full-day, private tour from Prague. After being picked...