Prague one-hour cruise
- See Prague from the river on a sightseeing cruise
- Listen to an audio commentary available in 8 languages
- Choose to sit on the inside or the outside deck
- Wide selection of onboard refreshments
- Learn more with the included guidebook, available in 16 languages
Enjoy Prague's highlights from a unique perspective, while relaxing on a cruise down the Vltava River. Get on board, choose your seat and order a drink or a small snack to get comfortable. During the sightseeing cruise, you will see Charles Bridge, Prague Castle with its unforgettable panorama, the Straka Academy, the Civic Swimming Pool and a view of the Letná Park with the Prague Metronome. You can learn more about each of these sights and about Prague in general from an audio commentary.
First, the cruise will head upstream the Vltava River around the Rudolfinum and the Old Town. Then the boat will float under Charles Bridge, where you can have a close look at its 600-year-old stone pillars. After Charles Bridge, the boat will turn back and you will have a spectacular view of Prague Castle. There is time for photo shoots of this iconic panorama. Your cruise will continue around Kampa Island with its picturesque architecture. The Straka Academy will be on the left, where the Czech Government Office is located. The view will continue with the classicist Civic Swimming Pool. Above your head, you can see Letná Park with the Prague Metronome and EXPO 58 Building. At the last turn, you will pass by Štvanice Island. At the end of the cruise, you will see the complex of historic buildings of the Na Františku Hospital and then return back to the dock.
- One-hour river cruise
- Audio commentary
- Children ages 3-11: reduced
- Infants ages 0-2: free
Dvořákovo nábř. 901/6, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
The cruise departs from the dock at Čech Bridge, Check-in place is at pier No. 5. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure.
- Audio guide is available in Czech, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese and Japanese
- A guidebook is available in Spanish, Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Israeli, Japanese, Swedish, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Taiwan, Arabian. Language is not chosen in advance.
- The minimum number of participants for departure is 6 people
- From March to November daily from 10.00am to 10.00pm
- From November to March daily from 11.00am to 7.00pm
- Recommended time for check-in: 15 minutes before departure
- Check-in closes 10 minutes before departure
- Boarding closes 5 minutes before departure
Experience an enchanting 3-hour cruise through Prague by night and enjoy a delicious buffet-style di...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Start your 2.5-hour guided tour at the Charles Bridge, where your guide will provide a short overvie...
Explore the spectacular Prague Castle and visit St. Vitus Cathedral, St. George’s Basilica and the G...
Get out of the bustling crowds on Old Town Square and visit one of Prague's eeriest places. This mys...
Save time and avoid hassle on your holiday. This skip-the-line opportunity allows you to avoid the l...
Discover during this 3-hour Prague Castle tour all the famous parts of the incredible Prague Castle,...
As dusk falls and the crowds thin, your guide will take you through the heart of Old Town, across th...
Your 3-hour guided tour begins in front of the Astronomical Clock Tower, where your guide will provi...
Although it may seem that the tradition of winemaking in Prague has been long forgotten, your Prague...