Prague Castle skip-the-line tickets and minibus transfer
- Save time with your skip-the-line tickets
- Explore the stunning Prague Castle complex at your own pace
- Discover the Old Royal Palace, gothic St. Vitus Cathedral and more
- Benefit from a convenient and comfortable minibus transfer
Explore the Prague Castle complex at your own pace and save time by using a convenient minibus transfer and skip-the-line ticket. The comfortable minibus brings you from the Old Town Square up to the Prague Castle on the other side of the Vltava river. On arrival, you can pass by the long waiting lines and access the world's largest coherent castle complex. Follow the footsteps of kings of Bohemia, Roman emperors and presidents of the Czech Republic, while discovering the majestic Royal Palace, St. Vitus Cathedral and more!
Your admission ticket is valid for two days (from the day you receive it) and includes one entry to the castle interiors. This way you can take your time and enjoy every aspect of this extraordinary complex. With the ticket you can visit the following attractions inside:
- St. Vitus Cathedral
- Old Royal Palace
- St. George's Basilica
- Golden Lane
- Daliborka Tower
- Skip-the-line ticket
- Prague Castle admission ticket - Circuit B (St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, St. George's Basilica and Golden Lane with Daliborka Tower)
- Minibus transfer
- Driver flexibility in order to find the shortest line for the security check
- Tour guide
- Skip-the-line for the security check into the Prague Castle complex
Staroměstské náměstí 5, 110 00 Prague, Czech Republic
Meet your representative behind the statue of Jan Hus in the Old Town Square. Your representative will be holding a blue and white umbrella.
- We recommend to wear comfortable shoes (the Prague Castle complex is bigger than seven football fields)
- Please note that all Prague Castle visitors have to pass a security control and a bag check. The waiting time may vary during the week. Please plan your visit accordingly
- The minibus can accomodate a maximum of six people
- Every day at 10.15am
- Your skip-the-line ticket is valid for two days and allows one entry to the castle interiors
A luxurious mini-bus will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a drive to a venue tucked away b...
Head out of Prague and go on a magical day trip around the Central Bohemian countryside. Stop for tr...
Did you know that Prague is one of the most haunted cities in Europe and a place with a dark past? O...
This segway tour will take you to the Smíchov quarter, situated on the left bank of the River Vltava...
Terezín was meant to defend the Czech Republic and Prague from aggressive Prussians. It was so preci...
When in Prague, don´t miss the "Magic flute" puppet show at the National Marionette Theatre. Beautif...