Prague Castle Circuit A skip the line tickets
- Skip the long lines with your admission ticket (circuit A) to Prague Castle
- Experience the magnificent Prague Castle complex including St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, St. George's Basilica, Golden Lane with Daliborka Tower and more
- Discover the Castle's beautiful interiors at your own pace
Save time and avoid hassle on your holiday. This skip-the-line opportunity allows you to avoid the long lines to buy admission tickets to Prague Castle. Instead of standing in line at the ticket purchase point, meet the ticket representative on your chosen day to collect your entrance ticket. Your ticket is valid for 2 days (from the day you receive it) and includes one entry to the castle interiors.
See the majestic Prague Castle and learn about its history, which stretches back to the 9th century. Over the years it has been home to Kings of Bohemia, Holy Roman Emperors, and presidents of Czechoslovakia and the Czech Republic.
With this skip-the-line ticket you can explore Prague Castle at your own pace. Circuit A covers St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, exhibition 'The Story of Prague Castle', St. George's Basilica, Golden Lane with Daliborka Tower, Powder Tower, Rosenberg Palace.
- Skip-the-line ticket
- Prague Castle admission - Circuit A including St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, exhibition 'The Story of Prague Castle', St. George's Basilica, Golden Lane with Daliborka Tower, Powder Tower, Rosenberg Palace.
- Tour guide
- Skip-the-line for the security check into the Prague Castle complex
- Children(0-5): reduced
- Youth (5-15): reduced
III. nádvoří 48/2 119 01 Praha 1
Meet your representative at 12.05pm in front of the main entrance (no. VIII) of St. Vitus Cathedral in the third courtyard of the Prague Castle complex, III. nádvoří 48/2 119 01 Praha 1. The representative will be holding an open blue and white umbrella.
- Exchange your voucher on the chosen day and you will receive a ticket, which is valid for 2 days and allows you one entry to each building in the castle interiors during this whole period
- Please note that all Prague Castle visitors have to pass a security control and a bag check before coming to the meeting point and picking up the tickets. The waiting time may vary during the week. Please plan your visit accordingly
- Every day at 12.05pm
After being pick-up from your guide at your hotel in Prague, you will head to Lidice, a former villa...
Take a 3-hour private tour of the Jewish Museum in Prague and the Old-New Synagogue with a private a...
This private trip takes you to the Melnik Chateau less than an hour north of Prague. Your guide will...
This tour is a must for beer fans. Have your guide pick you up from your hotel and head to Pilsen, a...
This trip will take you through the picturesque West Bohemian countryside to the city of Karlovy Var...
Explore the beautiful city of Dresden on this full-day, private tour from Prague. After being picked...