Prague Castle 2.5-hour tour with admission ticket
- Visit the majestic Prague Castle and learn about its history
- Enjoy tram transport to the Castle from Malá Strana Square
- Hear stories about the city from the 9th to the 20th century
Start your 2.5-hour guided tour at the Charles Bridge, where your guide will provide a short overview of the history of Prague Castle. After that you’ll cross Charles Bridge and make your way to Lesser Town Square, where a tram will take you to the Castle.
When you enter St. Vitus Cathedral you’ll hear stories about princes, kings, and emperors. You’ll also get familiar with the ceremonial history of this spectacular site. Tour the old castle, Vladislav Hall, and then head to St. George's Basilica, where your guide will tell you about Czech saints.
Next, your guide will take you to the area known as Golden Lane, where you will hear about the lives of the local residents.
- Entrance tickets to the Cathedral of San Vito, the Old Royal Palace, the Basilica of San Giorgio and the Golden Lane
- Tram ticket
- Tour guide
- Personal expenses
- Children ages (0-15): reduced
Křižovnické náměstí, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Meet your guide in front of the statue of Charles IV in Křižovnické náměstí. The guide will be holding an open blue and white umbrella.
- Tour is available in Spanish, English, French, German, Italian and Russian
- Tour operates daily at 1.15pm
After being pick-up from your guide at your hotel in Prague, you will head to Lidice, a former villa...
Take a 3-hour private tour of the Jewish Museum in Prague and the Old-New Synagogue with a private a...
This private trip takes you to the Melnik Chateau less than an hour north of Prague. Your guide will...
This tour is a must for beer fans. Have your guide pick you up from your hotel and head to Pilsen, a...
This trip will take you through the picturesque West Bohemian countryside to the city of Karlovy Var...
Explore the beautiful city of Dresden on this full-day, private tour from Prague. After being picked...