Day trip to Bohemian Saxon Switzerland from Prague
- See two countries in one day
- Be amazed by the scenic Drive through Elbe River Canyon
- Marvel at the Bastei Bridge in Saxon Switzerland (Germany)
- Go on a hike to Pravcicka Gate - Bohemian Switzerland (Czech Republic)
- Enjoy a delicious lunch à la carte
- Take a boat along the river Kamenice
You are a fan of beautiful nature? Then this day trip to the tow highlights of Saxon Switzerland National park will amaze you. Get picked up comfortably in the morning from your accommodation with a minivan. With a small guided group, you will be taken from Prague right into the heart of the Elbe River Canyon region.
The first stop will be the magnificent Bastei Bridge on the Saxon (German) side of the national park. Walk across the bridge perched high above the river Elbe and let the stunning views take your breath away.
Enjoy a fantastic lunch together at the National park, before you hike down towards Kamenice gorges, where you will board a small boat for a journey through a canyon carved deep in the surrounding sandstone walls. Afterward take a short walk to Hřensko, a small colorful town. After the tour, you will be taken back to your accommodation in Prague, the return time is usually between 6.00pm and 7.00pm. Your guide will speak English and Spanish.
- Transport from/to Prague
- Hotel Pick up/drop of
- English/Spanish speaking guide
- Admission fees to Bastei, Pravcicka Gate
- Lunch a la carte
- Beverages during lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (ages 8-14): reduced
You will get picked up and dropped off from your hotel in Prague.
- Minimum of two participants per booking
- Small groups with usually up to 8 people
- Children must be at least eight years old to participate
- Please bring your passport
- Tour is offered in English and Spanish
- Please provide the address of your accommodation at check-out for the pick-up
- Pick-up begins at 7.00am, participants should be ready for departure and wait at the accommodation
- In average the tour ends between 6.00pm and 7.00pm in Prague, you will get dropped off at your hotel
- It is recommended to wear good hiking shoes and bring a camera, if you like
- Daily tours starting at 7.00 am
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Book your Prague City Pass and head straight for the entrance to Prague attractions without waiting ...
Get out of the bustling crowds on Old Town Square and visit one of Prague's eeriest places. This mys...
During your full day sightseeing tour of Prague with river cruise and lunch, you'll journey back in ...
Start your 2.5-hour guided tour at the Charles Bridge, where your guide will provide a short overvie...
Explore the spectacular Prague Castle and visit St. Vitus Cathedral, St. George’s Basilica and the G...
The Prague Card gives you free admission to over 60 attractions listed in the Prague Card map, as we...
Save time and avoid hassle on your holiday. This skip-the-line opportunity allows you to avoid the l...
Enjoy a private hiking tour through the rock formations and labyrinths of Bohemian Paradise, located...
Flee the buzz of the city and take a trip into the fairytale landscape of Bohemian Switzerland with ...