Skip-the-line ticket for applied and decorative arts at Kunstgewerbemuseum Berlin
- Marvel at how variegated the sector of artisan craftwork is
- See masterpieces from three centuries, from juwellery to furniture and relics
- Follow different thematic round tours to discover the collection
Let you surprise by the variety of artisan craftwork art and by how many styles belong to it. From the epochs between 16th and 18th century you'll see relics and jewellery, glass and porcelain, antique furniture, decorative art, modern design and many other kinds of art works.
A series of thematic round tours guide you on the discovery of the reach collection and turns your visit into an enriching experience. Undertake a fashion and suits tour or learn all about accessory, chairs and decorations, classics of the Bauhaus school, glass windows, plastic arts and so on. You even don’t imagine how much there is to discover!
Moreover, the Kunstgewerbemuseum (Museum of decorative and artisan art) celebrates its 150th anniversary with special exhibitions on its history.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Kunstgewerbemuseum (with special exhibitions)
Please note that people eligible to free entrance still need to acquire a ticket (free of charge) to be granted access
- Children ages (0-17): free (Please select free ticket at check-out)
- Disabled with a disability pass: reduced
- Companion of a disabled visitor (if it is specified in the disability pass of the disabled that the person needs a companion): free (Please select free ticket at check-out)
- Students (with valid student ID): reduced
Matthäikirchplatz, 10785 Berlin, Germany
- After booking, you will receive your tickets to the museum. You can show them from your smartphone. Please make sure to have the tickets saved on your smartphone BEFORE entering the museum. There is no internet connection in the museum building and you won’t have access to your tickets if they are not saved beforehand
- Tickets are non-refundable
- From Tuesday to Frieday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Monday: closed
Get set to be taken on a stroll through the city’s colorful history and unique modern culture. The t...
Berlin has been at the epicenter of the most catastrophic conflicts of modern times but the seeds of...
Enjoy moving classical music presented by the Berlin Residence Orchestra in the stylish and historic...
Tradition and innovation. Structure and freedom. Monochrome and vibrant colour. All can be utterly f...
Discover Berlin’s ambivalent queer history, including both periods of celebration of sexual freedom ...
Go on a 1-hour walk with a local guide to see the main attractions of Berlin's historic center. Lear...