Altes Museum skip-the-line tickets
- A unique collection of Classical Antiquities
- Art pieces from Ancient Greece, Rome and Etruria
- Located on Museum Island - easy to find
- Adds color to a rainy day
The impressive neoclassical building that hosts the Altes Museum (Old Museum) was built between 1823 and 1830 by the famous architect Karl Friedrich Schinkel. For more than a hundred years it has been housing a formidable collection of classical antiquities (Antikensammlung). The Greek collection is located on the ground floor of the palace, that has been completely renewed in 2011, while the first floor offers special exhibitions. Since 2010 it has been housing a collection of works and art pieces from Ancient Etruria and Rome.
- Entrance to the Altes Museum with its permanent collection and special exhibitions
- Entrance to other museums on the Museum Island
- Students (ID required): reduced
- Disabled people: reduced
- Children (ages 0-17): free with proof of age
- Note: under-18s require a ticket even though entrance is free
Am Lustgarten, 10178 Berlin
Subway: U6 "Friedrichstraße" City train (S-Bahn): S1, S2, S25 "Friedrichstraße"; S5, S7, S75 "Hackescher Markt" Tram: M1, 12 "Am Kupfergraben"; M4, M5, M6 "Hackescher Markt" Bus: TXL "Staatsoper"; 100, 200 "Lustgarten"; 147 "Friedrichstraße"
- This ticket is non-refundable
- Full access for people with mobility impairment is possible via the service entrance (please ask for porter for assistance)
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 10.00am - 6.00pm
- Thursday: 10.00am - 8.00pm
- On national holidays reduced opening hours
Enjoy moving classical music presented by the Berlin Residence Orchestra in the stylish and historic...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...
The East Side Gallery is an international memorial for freedom and the longest open air gallery in t...
Experience Berlin during the evening on this fantastic 2-hour Segway tour. Explore the city on Segwa...
Learn more about the final battle in Berlin, World War II, Soviet Berlin, the Berlin Wall and urban ...
Embark on a half-day trip from Berlin to Potsdam, a city rich in remarkable sights and fascinating h...