Berlin city center bicycle tour
- Discover the city center of Berlin by bike
- See famous sights such as the Brandenburg Gate, Reichstag, Holocaust Memorial and TV tower
- Enjoy a personalized experience thanks to a small group size (maximum 8 people)
- Learn more about modern and historic sights from a professional guide
Discover all important sights of Berlin’s city center with this fun bicycle tour. See the Brandenburg Gate, Reichstag, Fernsehturm at Alexanderplatz and many more attractions. On bike paths and less traveled roads, you will cycle to main attractions and listen to interesting background information and insider stories from your guide at the different stops.
Come on a informative bicycle tour through central Berlin – from the historic Bornholmer Street to the Brandenburg Gate and back – and enjoy the colorful mix of historic and modern places of “Berlin Mitte”.
See the following sights on this bicycle tour
- Former border-crossing Bornholmerstraße
- Oranienburgerstraße, former Prussian postal station and New Synagogue
- Friedrichstadt-Palast (variety shows)
- Berlin Charité (University hospital)
- Berlin Central Station
- Reichstag and government buildings
- Brandenburg Gate and Tiergarten
- Holocaust Memorial and Potsdamer Platz
- Gendarmenmarkt, German Cathedral and French Cathedral
- Bebelplatz and Humboldt University
- Unter den Linden and Berlin Cathedral
- Red City Hall
- Neptune Fountain, Fernsehturm Berlin (TV tower) and Marienkirche (St. Mary's Church)
- Alexanderplatz, World Clock and Park Inn Hotel
- Guided tour
- Bicycle rental
- Food and drinks
- Pupils (aged 15 or younger)
- Students (with valid id)
Bornholmer Str. 75, Berlin
- Please be 20 minutes before the tour start at the meeting point, so there is enough time to provide everyone with a suitable bike
Tour in English
- April-October: Tuesday, Friday at 10.00am, 3.00pm
- November-March: Tuesday, Friday at 10.00am
Tour in German
- April-October: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 10.00am, 3.00pm
- November-March: Wednesday, Friday at 10.00am
Tradition and innovation. Structure and freedom. Monochrome and vibrant colour. All can be utterly f...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...
Enjoy a stroll to some of Berlin’s famous sites. During this 2-hour private guided tour you will get...
The Micro Era exhibition, presented at Kulturforum in Berlin, shows media art from multiple generati...
Go on a 1-hour walk with a local guide to see the main attractions of Berlin's historic center. Lear...
This informative Berlin walking tour takes you back in history to the Third Reich and to the most im...