Berlin city center bicycle tour
- Discover the city center of Berlin by bike
- See famous sights such as the Brandenburg Gate, Reichstag, Holocaust Memorial and TV tower
- Enjoy a personalized experience thanks to a small group size (maximum 8 people)
- Learn more about modern and historic sights from a professional guide
Discover all important sights of Berlin’s city center with this fun bicycle tour. See the Brandenburg Gate, Reichstag, Fernsehturm at Alexanderplatz and many more attractions. On bike paths and less traveled roads, you will cycle to main attractions and listen to interesting background information and insider stories from your guide at the different stops.
Come on a informative bicycle tour through central Berlin – from the historic Bornholmer Street to the Brandenburg Gate and back – and enjoy the colorful mix of historic and modern places of “Berlin Mitte”.
See the following sights on this bicycle tour
- Former border-crossing Bornholmerstraße
- Oranienburgerstraße, former Prussian postal station and New Synagogue
- Friedrichstadt-Palast (variety shows)
- Berlin Charité (University hospital)
- Berlin Central Station
- Reichstag and government buildings
- Brandenburg Gate and Tiergarten
- Holocaust Memorial and Potsdamer Platz
- Gendarmenmarkt, German Cathedral and French Cathedral
- Bebelplatz and Humboldt University
- Unter den Linden and Berlin Cathedral
- Red City Hall
- Neptune Fountain, Fernsehturm Berlin (TV tower) and Marienkirche (St. Mary's Church)
- Alexanderplatz, World Clock and Park Inn Hotel
- Guided tour
- Bicycle rental
- Food and drinks
- Pupils (aged 15 or younger)
- Students (with valid id)
Bornholmer Str. 75, Berlin
- Please be 20 minutes before the tour start at the meeting point, so there is enough time to provide everyone with a suitable bike
Tour in English
- April-October: Tuesday, Friday at 10.00am, 3.00pm
- November-March: Tuesday, Friday at 10.00am
Tour in German
- April-October: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 10.00am, 3.00pm
- November-March: Wednesday, Friday at 10.00am
The city center of Berlin is filled with famous sightseeing points: the TV tower, Brandenburg Gate, ...
This walking tour starts at one of the most memorable and historic sites of Berlin, the Bornholmer S...
Discover the wild side of Kreuzberg that transformed from one of the poorest quarters of Berlin in t...
Berlin is not only the largest city of Germany, but also flat and bicycle-friendly. That is why ther...
From the restaurant of the Berlin TV Tower you have a visibility range of more or less 70 km over th...
Did you already knew that according to the first plans, the TV Tower should have been built in a com...
See the top sights of Berlin on your own with a Segway! Ideal for all Berlin-explorers who are the f...
Experience one of a kind WOW moments at Madame Tussauds Berlin. Totally interactive sets, amazing co...
The Nazi SS and Gestapo headquarters were at one time the most feared address in Europe. See the rem...
Bevor es losgeht, bekommt jeder Schwimmwesten, pasende Paddel und einen kurzen Crashkurs. Für die We...