Private and Semi-Private The National Mall walking tour
- Familiarize yourself with Washington DC day or night with its outdoor monuments
- After sunset, the buildings are stunningly lit up
On this guided walking tour, you’ll be seeing a collection of iconic outdoor monuments. Explore the city after sunset and catch the twinkling building lights and browsing the most iconic national memorials of the United States capital and know their place in the country’s history.
Explore the city’s rich history and the monuments and memorials of the National Mall where you’ll see the famous figures of George Washington and Abraham Lincoln. Your guide will fill you in on major events in American history. Visit the Mall and war memorials from World War II, the Korean War, and Vietnam. You’ll have plenty of many photo opportunities along the tour, to fill your scrapbook.
- Professional tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
748 Jackson Pl NW, Washington, DC 20506, USA
Lafayette Park at 16th St and H St NW
- Semi-private tours have 8 guests per guide for a more intimate and personalized experience
- Semi-private tour has a minimum requirement of 2 participants to run (an alternative date or full refund will be oﬀered if the minimum is not met)
- No large bags or suitcases are allowed
- Moderate amount of walking is involved. A semi-private tour is not available for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Occasional closures occur without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, guests will be provided with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1 hour from the tour starting time. In these cases, there will be no refunds or discounts
- At checkout, please provide full names, mobile phone number and email you can be reached at during your trip
- Cancellation policy: Guests can cancel up to 72 hours before the tour’s start time for a full refund. Otherwise, guests can reschedule for a fee, depending on the tour and the availability
- Daily at 10.00am and 7.00pm
Your VIP Tour begins at the Capitol Visitors Center. Beat the long entrance lines and experience Was...
This tour will lead you through the museum’s focal points as you stroll through exhibits about land ...
An extensive collection of art ranging from Renaissance artists, the French Impressionists, and grea...
The National Archives holds one of the most famous documents in the foundation of the United States ...
On this small, two-hour Journey from the Renaissance to Impressionism walking tour, you'll explore t...
This foodie tour of Washington DC will reveal everything about the people who brought this great cit...