Skip-the-line Schönbrunn Palace visit and Vienna city tour in the morning
- Don't waste time waiting in lines
- Visit the the showrooms of Schönbrunn Palace
- Explore the best highlights Vienna has to offer
This tour starts with a ride past the famous historic sights of Ringstraße boulevard. You will see magnificent State Opera, the Imperial Palace, the Museum of Art History, Parliament, City Hall and Burgtheater. From there, the tour takes you to Schönbrunn Palace, the former Imperial summer residence. There you will get a glimpse of the lives of Empress Sisi and Emperor Franz Joseph on a guided tour of the State Rooms – with no waiting time.
- City tour with Vienna’s most important sights (n German, English, orSpanish)
- Entrance fee to Schönbrunn Palace
- Guided tour
- Free time at your disposal (approx. 40 min.)
- Food and drinks
- Children 3-12 years of age: reduced
- Children 2 and under: free sitting on parent's lap
Operngasse 8, 1010 Vienna
Meet your tour at the Vienna State Opera house, in front of the Opera fountain.
- This tour is guided in max. 2 languages
- Every day at 9.30am
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride takes you to the most famous sights surrounding the Old Town. ...
The Wachau Valley — Austria’s most famous wine region along the Danube River — is just an hour away ...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Are you ready to experience a night out in Vienna like a local? If so, prepare to have a blast!You w...
Shopping, shopping, shopping! Take the 1-hour shuttle bus to the Designer Outlet Parndorf and find p...
Take a day trip from Vienna to the "Golden City" on the Vltava River attracting you with its grand b...