An Evening in Schönbrunn: dinner and concert
- Enjoy an unforgettable evening at splendid Schönbrunn Palace
- Listen to a classical concert of the best music by Mozart and Strauss
- Have an elegant dinner served in a luxurious restaurant
This package offers a unique combination of two delightful destinations: gourmet cuisine and world-famous music. Enjoy a first-class dinner at Café-Restaurant Residenz, followed by a concert at Schönbrunn Palace Orangery including the most beautiful works written by Mozart and Strauss, accompanied by vocalists and ballet dancers. A delightful evening for your palate, eyes and ears alike!
The Café-Restaurant Residenz is located in the former Palace kitchen. This building, located in the so-called Ehrenhof (“Court of Honor”), is adjacent to the Palace's main entrance. This is where an elegant three-course dinner awaits you. Enjoy a delicious treat of seasonal delicacies of outstanding Viennese cuisine while soaking the historical ambiance of this beautiful venue.
In walking distance from the main entrance to Schloss Schönbrunn lies the restored Orangery Schönbrunn, a location for sumptuous festivities during the reign of the Habsburgs and the place where the genius of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart flourished. In this historic ambiance, the Schönbrunn Palace Orchestra performs the most beautiful works of Mozart and Strauss accompanied by vocalists and ballet dancers. It will most certainly be the highlight of your trip to Vienna!
- Concert ticket
- 3-course dinner
Orangerie, Schönbrunner Schloßstraße 47, 1130 Wien, Austria
The nearest subway station is "Schönbrunn". The entrance to the Orangery is right across the street. You can download the map of the Orangery and Schönbrunn Palace here.
- Categories A, B, C and VIP of the concert tickets refer to the concert seat. You can look at the seating plan here
- Category A and VIP ticket holders will receive a glass of sparkling wine or orange juice at the bar during the intermission. VIP ticket holders also get a CD from the Orchestra as a present, 1 program per person and access to the exclusive VIP Lounge in the entrance area of the Orangery Schönbrunn
- The dinner starts at the Café-Restaurant Residenz at 6.30pm
- Admission to Schönbrunn Palace Orangery starts at 8.00pm
- The concert begins at 8.30pm and ends at approx.10.15pm
The Wachau Valley — Austria’s most famous wine region along the Danube River — is just an hour away ...
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Explore locations associated with the great composer, get insight into Beethovens real life and gain...
The Belvedere has the most expansive collection of works by Gustav Klimt. Whichever aspect of this a...
Take a drive along the most famous sights in Vienna, in an environment-friendly electric vintage car...