Venetian Cichetti Private Cooking Class
- Learn how to cook Cicheti like a local
- Let yourself be inspired by seasonal ingredients
- Taste what you made with your hands with a glass of Prosecco
Join this private cooking class and learn to cook Cicheti like a local with your personal chef.
Cicheti are small plates that turn everyday meals into high-street-food bite-size delicacies.
During this class you will prepare 6 or 7 different types of gourmet Cicheti made with seasonal meat, fish and vegetables.
At the end of the class you will taste what you made with your hands together with a good glass of Prosecco!
- Cooking class
- Hotels pick up and drop off
- Rialto market
- Shopping for lunch (all ingredients will be ready in the cooking class venue)
- Reduced (7-12)
- Free (0-6)
Campo S.S. Giovanni e Paolo, Venice
Under the statue of Bartolomeo Colleoni. Please be sure to get there at least 10 minutes prior departure time
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are advised
- Minimum number of 1 person, Maximum group size 6 people
- Please note that this is a private tour
- Please note that no refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals. The tour will take place also with rain.
Every day at 10am
This is a combination city tour, of 4 of the most popular tours in Venice and the best way to spend ...
Learn the secrets and tricks of the most famous dishes of Venetian cuisine and taste the fruit of yo...
Visit Venice and its lagoon: discover its picturesque corners, history and legends at your own pace ...
“Having a spritz together” as Venetians used to say, is the perfect pause between work and dinner — ...
This entertaining Carnival tour starts by following Giacomo Casanova's footsteps, taking you back to...
On this tour led by a private expert guide, you will discover the most beautiful and famous monument...