Unusual Venice walking tour
- Discover the most unusual places in Venice
- Walk through the labyrinth with your expert guide
- Find hidden corners and picturesque squares in the heart of the city
Visit Venice with this unusual tour with an expert local guide!
You will enjoy the most suggestive and picturesque places in the heart of the city far from the overcrowded square.
During your walk through the most fascinating hidden corners, you will also find the Fenix Theatre and the “Scala Contarini”, the marvelous spiral staircase.
The last stop of your tour will be the Rialto Bridge, where you could visit the traditional market where back in the days Marco Polo traded his exotic goods.
- Shared guided tour with commentary by qualified and experienced guide
- Audio receiver (in case of groups over 10 people)
- Hotel pick-up
Free: child (0-5)
Calle Larga Ascensione, 1255, Venice
In front of the post office (POSTE ITALIANE). Our Assistance will wait for you with the signboard "Tour" written on it.
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking difficulties
- The walking tour does not operate in cases of exceptionally high tides (in these cases, it can be postponed to the day after, otherwise it will be refunded)
- Comfortable shoes are suggested
- From April to October the tour is monolingual, from November to March the tour can be bilingual
Every day at 3:45 PM
From April to October the visit is monolingual:
- English and French: every day
- German: Monday and Friday
- Spanish: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
From November to March the visit could be bilingual:
- English: every day
- French: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- German: Monday and Friday
- Spanish: Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday
Come with us on a delicious 4-hour food experience around the Rialto bridge and market area in the c...
Excursion to the Venetian Lagoon for the visit of islands famous for the handcrafts: Murano for the ...
The first highlight of the walking tour is St. Mark’s square, with the description of the majestic S...
Take a walk outdoors (no entries) through the most characteristic and important places for the histo...
Experience an exclusive and romantic 30-minute private gondola ride on the canals of Venice. Discove...
Walking Tour of VeniceHave a walk (no entrances) through the most characteristic and important place...
Embark on a gondola ride through the Grand Canal where you will see wondrous beauty and culture in e...
Explore the Most Romantic City in the World Onboard a City Sightseeing Red Boat!There are about 97 c...
Don’t miss the opportunity to visit the main highlights of Venice: The Doge’s Palace and St. Mark's ...
Explore the most dissolute and sensual secrets of Venice with our private walking tour through the p...