Have a walk through the most characteristic and important places for the history of Venice. A qualified and experienced guide will escort you through the millennium of life of the Serenissima Republic, recalling the past full of charm of this unique city. Walking across the famous Piazza San Marco your guide will introduce you its main and magnificent monuments: Basilica San Marco, Palazzo Ducale, Bell Tower, Clock Tower and Procuratie. The guide will walk inside the Basilica the group for a quick view on the church. As the largest square in the city and the only one given the designation of "piazza" (the others are all referred to as "campi"), St. Mark's Square has always been the location of important government buildings. Then the tour will proceed in San Marco district (as instance San Zaccaria, Marco Polo houses or Arsenale area).
Attractions & monuments
Morning walking tour with Basilica entrance
Availability: Every day
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Language: Italian , English
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Explore the beautiful monuments of St. Mark's Square
- Hear about the exploits of the Doge rulers of the Venetian Empire
- Get beautiful views of the Basin of San Marco and Doge's Palace
What to expect
- Guided tour
- Basilica entrance ticket
What's not included
Calle de S. Luca, 4267/C, 30100 Venezia VE
Please redeem the voucher at Bucintoro Viaggi office.
What to remember
- Appropriate clothing is required (no shorts or tank tops)
- Important: The Basilica entrance is not included in the tour on Sundays
- Every day at 9.00am
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure. The Basilica entrance is not included in the tour on Sundays
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.