Falling in love in Venice: gondola ride and romantic dinner
- Enjoy a marvelous and enchanting gondola ride through the inner canals of Venice
- Experience an incredible evening with a very romantic dinner in a lovely restaurant
If you want romanticism and love to run through your veins, and if you can't wait to see your sweetheart blinded by passion, this is the perfect tour to show your special someone that you really care! A marvelous and enchanting gondola ride through the inner canals of Venice will allow you both to discover the city from a different point of view. Breathe in the romantic atmosphere of the most ancient city in the world built on water and when served either your romantic lunch or dinner in a Venetian restaurant, be prepared to touch the sky.
- Gondola ride
- Lunch or dinner in a restaurant
- No commentary during the gondola ride
Campo Santo Stefano, 2945, 30124 Venezia VE
Gondoliers Private Landing stage – Campo (square) Santo Stefano - SERVIZIO GONDOLE.
- The gondoliers will give you the map to reach the restaurant
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- Restaurant Ai Coristi is 6 minutes walking distance from gondoliers landing stage
- This tour does not operate in case of exceptionally bad weather or high/low tide (in these cases it can be postponed the days after otherwise it will be refunded)
- It is requested to make a booking for at least 2 people
- Every day at 12.00pm, 5.15pm (from November to March) and 6.15pm (from April to October)
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
Explore the most dissolute and sensual secrets of Venice with our private walking tour through the p...
It is estimated that there were 8-10 thousand gondolas operating on the canals of Venice during the ...
Make your stay in Venice unforgettable with a dinner show evening at the magical and unique Theatre ...
Your Venice ghost walking tour features a delightful sightseeing route through the Hidden Venice, th...
Murano’s glass blowers are some of the most important citizens of Venice, and throughout the ages, t...