Victoria and Butchart Gardens tour
- Sail through the spectacular Gulf Islands
- Explore 22 hectares of natural beauty at Butchart Gardens
- Discover the beautiful waterfront city of Victoria
The tour starts with a 90-minute ferry cruise aboard with scenery so jaw-dropping you won't want to blink! Marine wildlife sightings from the outdoor ship decks are common, especially eagles, sea lions and whales.
You'll arrive at Swartz Bay terminal on Vancouver Island and continue to the enchanting botanical paradise of Butchart Gardens. Wander through a series of themed gardens, highlighted by the massive Sunken Garden and dancing fountain.
On to the City of Victoria which boasts many impressive architectural wonders, including the iconic Parliament Buildings and the waterfront Fairmont Empress Hotel. Visit the unique shops and cafes of Government Street and Chinatown. Stroll along the Inner Harbour for prime ocean views, and enjoy some free time to take in this culturally significant city.
- Pick up from Vancouver hotel
- Scenic ferry cruise from Vancouver to Victoria
- Admission to Butchart Gardens
- Free time in Victoria
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
- Child (3 to 12 years): reduced
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please dress appropriately for the tour as it will run come rain or shine
- Tour Start Times may be subject to change due to ferry scheduling and weather
Downtown Vancouver pick up approximately 8:00 am:
- May 23rd-27th, 30th, 31st,
- June 1st-3rd, 6th-10th, 13th-17th, 20th-30th
- July 1st - August 31st
- September 1st-9th, 12th-16th, 19th-23rd, 26th-30th
Downtown Vancouver pick up approximately 9:00 am:
- April 1st - May 22nd, 28th and 29th
- September 10th, 11th, 17th, 18th, 24th, 25th
- October 1st - 31st, 2019
- June 4th, 5th, 11th, 12th, 18th, and 19th
Explore Vancouver onboard clear-top buses and San Francisco-style trolleys. This flexible Hop-On, Ho...
Telling stories through art for almost 90 years, the Vancouver Art Gallery is the largest public art...
Join your guide in downtown Victoria for your fully-narrated tour to Vancouver! The excursion includ...
The Vancouver Lookout is one of the most iconic and recognizable landmarks in the city. Situated 450...
Discover the secrets of Stanley Park on this 2-hour exclusive walking tour with an expert guide. Exp...
Explore Vancouver’s most impressive Art Deco buildings on a 2.5 hour walking tour through the city’s...