Britannia Mine Museum admission ticket, tour and BOOM!
- Rumble aboard the underground train as it rolls into authentic mining tunnels
- Discover BOOM! A live-action experience in the historic Mill
- Push up your sleeves and try the Gold Panning Pavilion where you keep what you find
- Explore 10 acres of historic buildings and artifacts
- Learn and engage with many interactive exhibits
- Take a tour with informative but informal tour guides sharing fun facts about mining, history and life at Britannia
Greatest show. Under earth!
Britannia Mine Museum opens up a little-seen world that fascinates all ages, turning out awe-inspiring sights and memorable family experiences.
Now Playing, BOOM! will introduce audiences to the story, sights, and sounds behind the architectural marvel with an immersive live-action experience inside Mill no.3. The experience involves multiple screens, over thirty speakers, physical and special effects, bringing all 20-storeys of the historic Mill rumbling back to life.
- Entry tickets
- Guided tour
- Viewing of BOOM!
- Gold panning
- Food and drinks
- Audio guide
- Children (0-4 years): free
1 Forbes Way, Britannia Beach, BC V0N 1J0, Canada
You can find the museum on the Sea to Sky Highway, 10 minutes south of Squamish or 45 minutes north of Vancouver.
- In order to meet your desired tour time, please arrive at least 20 minutes beforehand
- The museum is open 7 days week from 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Monday to Friday the tour will take place at 11.00am, 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 2.30pm and 3.00pm
- At weekends the tour will take place hourly from 10.00am to 3.00pm
- The museum and gift shop closing times will vary during public holidays, you will be advised on entry
- The museum is closed on both Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
- The guided underground tour takes 40 minutes and then we recommend watching BOOM! and exploring the self-guided exhibits. The total recommend time to visit the Britannia Mine Museum is 1.5-2 hours
Explore Vancouver onboard clear-top buses and San Francisco-style trolleys. This flexible Hop-On, Ho...
Telling stories through art for almost 90 years, the Vancouver Art Gallery is the largest public art...
You'll soar from coast to coast across some of Canada’s most spectacular sights with the latest in-f...
You'll enjoy access to the mountaintop via round-trip Skyride plus exciting adventures each season! ...
Uncover the delights of downtown Vancouver and its neighbouring North Shore all in one day! This gui...
The Vancouver Lookout is one of the most iconic and recognizable landmarks in the city. Situated 450...