Enjoy an authentic Spanish night in Valencia! We have selected for you the most typical flavors off the city. You'll enjoy an Spanish tipical dinner with variety of tapas (ham, cheese, fish, potatoes, sausages, wine and dessert included), in an excellent restaurant that has a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Also you'll be pleased with a great live flamenco show, by a professional company. The show lasts about 1 hour, without interruption. During this, you are also invited to one drink by person (a refreshing beer or sangria).
Tapas dinner and flamenco show in Valencia
Availability: Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Duration: up to 3 hours
Language: Italian , English , French , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- An authentic Spanish night in Valencia
- Once-in-a-lifetime experience
What to expect
- Entrance fees
- Tapas dinner
What's not included
- Transportation to/from attractions
Carrer del Túria, 52, 46008 València, Valencia, Spain
Restaurant: Turia Street, 52 Flamenco show: Turia Street, 62 ((100 meters from the restaurant)
- All year, from Thursday to Sunday
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday: dinner will be served BEFORE the Flamenco Show. Dinner from 8.15pm.and Flamenco Show at 9.45pm (100 meters from the restaurant)
- Sundays: dinner will be served AFTER the flamenco show: You must be at the show at 6.30pm and at restaurant from 9.00pm
La mar de cerca
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.