Toulouse to Carcassonne and Albi Private Sightseeing Tour
- Discover the fortified city Carcassone a wonder of the Cathar country, from Toulouse
- Enjoy a private sightseeing tour in a Minivan with an American driver-guide
- See "the red city" Albi
During this private sightseeing tour, your American driver-guide will provide safe transport and historical commentary with personal anecdotes about life in France as an American expatriate. He will help you to maximize your time spent here in France - so that you will most comfortably enjoy all the beauty and history - that you return home filled with spectacular memories of a marvelous adventure.
During this full-day excursion, you will discover the famous fortified city Carcassonne, the 4 small castles of Lastours, and the Red city Albi.
- Private, multilingual driver/guide
- Tolls, parking fees, and fuel charges
- Admission fees for castles, museums, attractions, etc.
- You will be picked up at the airport, train station, your hotel, bed and breakfast, or private residence.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Please confirm the place pickup during the booking process.
- Private tour in small group up to 6 persons
- This tour lasts 8 hours
Departure at 9.00am
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
With the Pass Tourisme, enjoy free entry to the museums in the city centre, a guided visit from the ...
During this private sightseeing tour with an American driver-guide (Expatriate - in France since 199...
Discover Toulouse differently on the handlebars of one of our top of the line electric bikes! During...
Through the iconic sites of Toulouse, we offer you the opportunity to explore the history of the Ros...