Guided Tour of Teide, Icod de los Vinos, Garachico and Masca
- Travel through Teide National Park, a UNESCO site that surrounds the Mount Teide volcano
- Stop to see the Dragon Tree in Icod de los Vinos, nestled in the heart of La Orotava Valley
Be taken to the unforgettable National Heritage Park of Mount Teide and the breathtaking views of the West Coast of Tenerife.
You start your adventure through Vilaflor - one of the local villages - then through the magnificent pine forest and into the plateau of the Volcano, with its moon-like landscape where films such as Planet of the Apes and Clash of the Titans have been filmed. You will continue through the fabulous Orotava Valley to Icod Los Vinos, famous for its wines and its Drago tree known for its mystical powers. Here you will have time for a Canarian lunch (not included in the price).
After lunch, you will move on to Garachico a local town destroyed in the volcanic eruption of 1706. The magical village of Masca with its amazing views of La Gomera is your next location; with only around 120 inhabitants it was home to the pirates who stole their contraband and used Masca to hide it here, from the ships from La Gomera.
- Tour guide
- Hotel pick-up in the south of Tenerife
- Cable car ride (no time to use it)
- Children (0-2 years): free
- Children (2-11 years): reduced
Hotel pick-up in the south of Tenerife.
- Pick up is only available from the south of the island
- On Saturdays, the pick up is not available from Los Gigantes
- You will be asked your hotel information at checkout
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday at 8.00am
Rising to the National Park of Las Cañadas del Teide ( the oldest national parks of the Canary Islan...
This is an amazing chance to visit the unforgettable National Park of Mount Teide. Not only is it a ...
Loro Parque is a world-famous animal adventure park in the Canaries guaranteed to please a wide rang...
Let us take you to the top of the world at night (or at least that’s what it feels like) to go to th...
Siam Park is the largest water park in Europe and one of the major in the world. Located in the sout...
This special night takes place in the authentic Castle in San Miguel. You will cross the drawbridge ...