Discover these World Heritage treasures hidden in the depths of the Blue Mountains and see the breathtaking natural wonders that are the Jenolan Caves. Nestled on the western side of the Blue Mountains, this extensive network of limestone caves and above-ground arches are Australia’s most impressive and one of the oldest cave systems in the world.
Jenolan Caves and Blue Mountains
- Discover the World Heritage treasures of the Blue Mountains and natural wonders of the Jenolan Caves
- See the Three Sisters rock formation and marvel at the views over the Jamison Valley
- Join an informative and fully guided Cave tour through the Lucas Cave
- Guided tour of Lucas Cave
- Experienced local guide
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Children (age 2-15): Reduced
- Infant (ages 0-1): Free
Pick-up from your hotel the pick-up is only available from city hotels.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Some tours require minimum numbers to operate. In the event that minimum numbers are not met, the tour operator will contact you to arrange an alternative tour or alternative date
- Please wear comfortable and weather-appropriate shoes and clothing
- Non-slip walking shoes, weatherproof jacket, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, water bottle
- Don't forget your camera!
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
- Pick-up is at 8.05 am