5-hour panoramic tour of the Lofoten islands from Svolvaer
- Explore the small fishing villages of the Lofoten islands with a local guide
- Taste typical products from the area for lunch at a local restaurant
- Admire the panoramic views from Bøstad
Discover some of the characteristic fishing villages which these islands are famous for and explore the unspoiled nature of the Lofoten archipelago. Sit on pure white beaches facing the Arctic sea, see the imposing mountains and smell the perfume of the arctic atmosphere on on a five hour guided tour from Svolvaer.
On your guided tour you will have the opportunity to walk among the old, Rorbu (fishermen's houses) on the islands and explore the red wooden villages where you will taste typical products of the region at a local restaurant. Following lunch you will be driven through Gimsøy Island to see its white sandy beaches and its historical wooden church built in 1432.
Continue your trip to Bøstad where your'll admire the panoramic viewpoints before visiting Henningsvær, called the Venice of the north. Explore the towns canals and then learn the history of cod fishing in the neighboring town of Kabelvåg.
- Knowledgeable guide
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel in Svolvær
- Transportation in comfortable minivan
- Entrance to the museums
- Children (aged 5-11)
- Group tour with a maximum of 14 people
- Minimum age of 5 years old to participate
- Minimum of 2 guests required per booking
- Pick-up and drop-off from hotels in Svolvær
- Daily at 9.30am
- Tour operates from April to September
Discover some of the characteristic fishing villages which these islands are famous for and explore ...
Travel with your guide to the picturesqe village of Kabelvåg. This quiet town is the perfect place t...
This is a dynamic excursion perfect for those who want to “chase” the Northern Lights. Your guide wi...
Combine your passion for hiking with the beauty of the sun that never sets, as you make the most of ...
On this tour, the professional guide will help you discover the South of the Lofoten Islands with it...
Whether you would like to walk along the beach or along a mountain track, your thoughts will be with...