Iskar Reservoir kayaking experience from Sofia
- Kayak on Bulgaria’s largest reservoir
- Receive instructions from your guide
- Explore the beaches on the shores of the Iskar Reservoir
Kayak on the Iskar Reservoir, Bulgaria’s largest reservoir, during an adventurous 8-hour experience from Sofia. Accompanied by a guide, receive instruction on the provided kayaking equipment and row as long as you feel comfortable.
Meet your guide at your central Sofia hotel at 9.00am for your 8-hour kayaking experience. If you lack prior training, learn how to use the equipment and strap yourself into a provided life jacket.
From there, set out onto the water of the Iskar Reservoir, the largest in Bulgaria. Row on clear blue water framed by lush shoreline. Explore nearby beaches and the opposite shore. Continue for as long as you prefer, rowing or resting to suit your ability.
At the conclusion of the kayaking adventure, your vehicle will return you to your Sofia hotel.
- English-speaking guide/instructor
- Rent of a kayak and a life jacket
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Meet your guide in the lobby of your hotel. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- No prior experience required
- You must be at least 7 years old to enjoy this experience
- Daily at 9.00am
Take a Pokemon-walking tour of Sofia as your expert Pokemon guide shows you all the Pokemon Shops an...
Sofia’s nice sized city center can easily be visited on foot, but it is a lot more interesting and f...
Save time and book your entrance tickets in advance to the National Museum of Military History. Upon...
Take a full-day trek to the Rila Mountains to leasurely walk among the nature of it's Seven Rila Lak...
Mousala is the highest peak (at 2925 m) not only in Rila Mountains, but on the whole Balkan Peninsul...
The first festival took place more than 100 years ago, in 1903. Today the Rose Festival is an intern...