Explore Sofia on a double-decker bus tour
- See the Sofia in only one hour
- Learn about the capital's attractions with an audio guide in English
- Admire the Alexander Nevski cathedral
Enjoy the newest and quickest way to see the Bulgarian capital of Sofia aboard the only double decker tourist bus in Bulgaria. In just one hour you will get an overview of the capital's attractions with an audio guide in English. Join this tour bus for the best and quickest way to see Sofia and its major attractions, starting from the Alexander Nevski square.
Bus map route: Click here
- Transport in a double decker bus
- Audio guide in English
- Entrance fees
- Youth (11-17): Reduced
1 Oborishte str., Sofia 1504
Board your bus behind the Alexander Nevski cathedral.
- Tour and the bus does NOT operate on a hop-on, hop-off basis
- Bus is available at only one time, bus will depart at 12.00pm
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to tours departure
- Audio guide available in English
- Bus map route: Click here
- Daily at 12.00pm
- Bus will depart at 12.00pm, please arrive 10 minutes prior to tours departure
Take a Pokemon-walking tour of Sofia as your expert Pokemon guide shows you all the Pokemon Shops an...
Sofia’s nice sized city center can easily be visited on foot, but it is a lot more interesting and f...
Kayak on the Iskar Reservoir, Bulgaria’s largest reservoir, during an adventurous 8-hour experience ...
Save time and book your entrance tickets in advance to the National Museum of Military History. Upon...
Take a full-day trek to the Rila Mountains to leasurely walk among the nature of it's Seven Rila Lak...
Mousala is the highest peak (at 2925 m) not only in Rila Mountains, but on the whole Balkan Peninsul...