Córdoba full-day tour from Seville
- Visit the narrow streets, ancient Mosque and Andalusian patios
- Walk through the streets of the Jewish Quarter, the Synagogue, the Sotos of Albolaifa and much more
- Discover the beautiful city and the historic centre which was declared a world heritage site by UNESCO
Enjoy one of the most amazing cities in Andalusia with this guided trip from Seville. Explore the wonders of Córdoba, where art, history and culture combine: its narrow streets, ancient mosque, Andalusian patios and cuisine will make your trip an unforgettable experience. Along the way, stop in the beautiful city of Carmona, a real crossroad of civilizations.
You will explore Córdoba with a professional guide, who will tell you stories and facts about this beautiful city. The historic center was declared a world heritage site by UNESCO in 1984. The Roman Bridge, Torre de la Calahorra, the streets of the Jewish Quarter, the Synagogue, the Sotos of Albolaifa are just some of the few attractions you will see during the tour. You will also visit the Mosque, one of the most important gems of Islamic art.
After the walking tour, you will have some free time to have lunch, go shopping and enjoy the endless beauty of the city of Córdoba before heading back to Seville by the end of the day.
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Entrance tickets
- Skip the long line
- Food and drinks
- Youth (4-17 years)
- Students (18-25 years) with valid student card to show to staff upon arrival
- For infants (0-3 years) the tour is free
Pick-up from your accommodation in Seville or a closeby meeting point. Times and locations are subject to changes and/or traffic conditions
Fixed pick-up points in Seville:
- 8.30am Naturanda Tourism Office in Calle Arfe 3
- 8.45am Naturanda Tourism Office in Calle Trajano 6
- 8.50am Don Paco Hotel in Plaza Padre Jerónimo de Córdoba 4
- 9.00am Parking Cano y Cueto in Paseo de Catalina de Ribera 4
If you wish to be picked up at different locations you will need to pay an extra of €15
Fixed drop-off points in Seville:
- Don Paco Hotel in Plaza Padre Jerónimo de Córdoba 4
- Derby Hotel in Plaza del Duque de la Victoria 13
- Parking Cano y Cueto in Paseo de Catalina de Ribera 4
If you wish to be dropped off at different locations you will need to pay an extra of €15
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- The tours in French and Italian require a minimum of 4 participants
- Daily around 9.00am, depending on your location
Once we have crossed the frontier we will start a panoramic visit, which includes “Punta de Europa”,...
Visit one of the most impressive sacred sites on this behind the scenes tour!Located in Seville, thi...
Your local guide will transport you to Ronda, one of the oldest towns in Spain with its origins in P...
Discover Italica; the first authentically Roman city in Spain located just 15 minutes away from Sevi...
On this walking tour, you will visit the cathedral and its bell tower Giralda, both declared World H...
Get ready for a one of a kind experience thanks to this different and unique tour in Seville. This v...