Barrio de Santa Cruz and Seville Cathedral private guided tour
- Explore one of the most popular area’s of Seville - the atmospheric Barrio de Santa Cruz
- Admire the striking contemporary constructions, such as the futuristic Metropol Parasol at La Encarnación
- Skip the long queues to visit the stunning Cathedral of Seville
On this 2.5-hour private tour, you’ll have the chance to visit some of the most interesting and beautiful attractions that Seville has to offer. You’ll start with a tour of one of the most popular areas of the city: the picturesque Barrio de Santa Cruz. Follow your guide through the old Jewish quarter and spot the particular examples of the contemporary architecture, such as the Metropol Parasol at the Encarnación Square. Ask your dedicated guide about the legends of the barrio and the stories inherited through oral traditions only.
After this walk, you’ll enjoy a skip-the-line visit inside the largest Gothic cathedral in the world! You’ll also have the chance to climb up the 35 ramps of Seville’s Giralda Tower. Marvel at the magic of the 81 stained glass windows. Admire the works of art by masters such as Alejo Fernández, Pedro Roelas, Murillo, Velázquez, Zurbarán, Valdés Leal and Goya.
You won’t be surprised knowing that the Cathedral was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1987 for its historical, artistic and religious interest.
- Skip-the-line ticket for the cathedral, the Giralda and the Church of the Divine Saviour
- Private guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Plaza del Triunfo, Seville
Meet your guide in Plaza del Triunfo, next to the monument of the Immaculate Conception.
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- After checkout, you will receive the name and contact information of your guide
- Monday: 11.30am
- Tuesday to Saturday: 11.30am - 2.00pm
- Sunday: 2.30pm
Once we have crossed the frontier we will start a panoramic visit, which includes “Punta de Europa”,...
Visit one of the most impressive sacred sites on this behind the scenes tour!Located in Seville, thi...
Your local guide will transport you to Ronda, one of the oldest towns in Spain with its origins in P...
Discover Italica; the first authentically Roman city in Spain located just 15 minutes away from Sevi...
On this walking tour, you will visit the cathedral and its bell tower Giralda, both declared World H...
Get ready for a one of a kind experience thanks to this different and unique tour in Seville. This v...