San Francisco Bay sailing cruise
- Sail around the bay with an audio guide available in 8 languages
- Try deck trampolines for the adventurous
- Enjoy a protected cabin where you won't miss a thing
During this sail in the San Francisco bay, you'll see fantastic views of Alcatraz Island, the city skyline, the Golden Gate bridge and the Pacific Ocean. For those who love to adventure, try out our deck trampolines (watch out, you may get wet!). The netting allows you the exhilarating feeling of having the waves rush under your feet, and they also allow you to lounge in the sun.
Want a break from the wind? Come inside the protected cabin, have a seat and continue to enjoy the sights of the sky and water. Need a bite to eat? Snacks, soda, beer and wine are available for purchase at the cabin bar. The sailing catamarans give a uniquely stable and quiet ride without noisy engines. Pick up a helpful audioguide providing information about San Francisco's landmarks as you sail past them. Feeling confidently sea-worthy? Take the helm from the captain and steer the boat (kids love this!). The captain and crew are always happy to snap a photo or answer your questions about San Francisco or the catamarans—you'll quickly learn their passion for sailing!
Audioguide available in: English, German, French, Mandarin, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, and Korean
- Sailing around the San Francisco Bay
- Children (6-12 years old): reduced price
- Children (0-5 years old): free
39 Pier 39 Concourse, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Pier 39, Gate J, next to the sea lions
- You can present your voucher on your smartphone or with a printed copy
- Although children 5 years old and younger are free of charge, please still select a ticket for them when making your purchase
- Bar and snacks available onboard, accepting cash and credit cards
- Arrive 30 minutes early to find parking
- Bring a jacket and wear soft-soled shoes
- No outside beverages may be brought on board
- Audioguide available in: English, German, French, Mandarin, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, and Korean
Days and times vary, please see calendar for exact availability
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Venture north of San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient...
How can a Muir Woods tour be better? Combine it with a Sonoma Wine Country tour! Experience this per...
A wonderful experience for first-time visitors to San Francisco! You'll discover the breathtaking vi...
Sidewalk Food Tours of San Francisco offers an irresistible food tour in the cultural hotspot of Chi...