Mozart Dinner Concert tickets
- Listen to the greatest operas of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Admire the beautiful setting of the Baroque Hall and musicians in period clothing
- Enjoy a three-course menu inspired by recipes of the 18th century
- A romantic atmosphere, perfect for spending more time with that special someone
- Music so lit, you won't notice the sunrise
- Speedy booking - select your tickets now and you won't miss a thing
Experience a unique evening in Salzburg: Enjoy the excellent combination of Mozart´s music and a festive 18th century menu in the candlelit Baroque Hall of the Stiftskulinarium St. Peter, Europe’s oldest restaurant.
Two opera singers and an instrumental ensemble dressed in authentic Baroque costumes will perform for you the most famous arias and duets of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's 'The Magic Flute', 'Don Giovanni' and 'Figaro'. During the three concert breaks you will enjoy a delicious dinner inspired by historical recipes.
More than 500,000 guests have experienced the Mozart Dinner Concert since its premiere in 1996. The dinner concert series belongs to the top attractions in Austria. Be part of it, be enchanted, be a guest of Mozart!
- Concert ticket
- Three-course dinner
- 3-course dinner
- Entrance ticket
- Student (up to 26 years)
- Child (up to 14 years)
Stiftskulinarium St. Peter, Sankt-Peter-Bezirk 1, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
The box office and the baroque hall (venue) are located on the first floor of the restaurant Stiftskulinarium St. Peter
- Concert starts at 7.30pm, doors open at 6.30pm
- Seats are at tables for 8 persons and will be assigned on the spot
- Information for wheelchair users: please note that the Baroque Hall is located on the first floor and there is no elevator. There are helpers to carry wheelchair users up the stairs, however access for wheelchair users cannot be guaranteed in all cases
- Every day with exceptions at 7.30pm
- The box office is open from 6.15pm. Doors open at 6.30pm
Tour Highlights: - Salzburgs Altstadt & politische und wirtschaftliche Höhepunkte in Salzburgs Gesch...
Experience a classical concert in the magnificent Baroque Marble Hall of Mirabell Palace in Salzburg...
This tour is the best way to see all the important sights of both the New and Old parts of the city!...
Start your journey travelling through the famous Salzkammergut (Lake district) to Hallstatt known as...
See all the important sights of Salzburg on a round trip tour of the city. Comfortable buses allow y...
Relive the making of the Sound of Music‘ movie in and around Salzburg.This tour, which has been Salz...
Enjoy a half-day trip through the famous UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Region Salzkammergut (Lake a...
Enjoy a special offer combining the Original Sound of Music tour and a three-course menu at "s’Herzl...
Tour Highlights - Unesco Weltkultur- Naturerbe - Spaziergang durch Hallstatt - viele Seen, Berge, O...
This tour combination gives you an unforgettable insight into the whole story of Maria von Trapp plu...