40-minute boat tour in Salzburg
- Enjoy a 40-minute boat ride with a unique panorama jet-boat
- Experience the Old Town scenery and more from a unique perspective
- In case of clear visibility you can see the mighty Hagen- and Tennen mountain range
- Get exciting background information about the city of Mozart and its surroundings
Experience the nicest side of Salzburg. Beginning at the "Makartsteg" in the centre of the Old Town, you glide past the impressive town scenery, the natural landscape of the Salzach, along to the exclusive residential area in the south of the town and finally to within view the magnificent "Hagen" and "Tennen", the northern ridge of the Berchtesgadener Alps and back.
- Boat tour
- Live guide speaking English and German
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children aged (4-14): reduced
- Infants aged (0-3): free
Franz-Josef-Kai 1a, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Meet your tour at Pier Old Town (Makartsteg), please redeem your ticket 20 minutes before departure at the ticket office.
- Tour is available in English and German
- In case of high or low water, no boat trip possible. In this case, a full refund or an alternative date can be chosen. Otherwise no cancellation possible
- Tour operates daily
- April and October at 2.00pm, 3.00pm and 4.00pm
- May and September, every hour from 12.00pm to 5.00pm
- 1 June to 31 August, every hour from 12.00pm to 6.00pm
For more than ten years, the Salzburg Foundation financed the creation of a high-profile sculpture p...
Be enchanted by the “Land of Music," travelling through Hof and Fuschl in the Lakes region. Explore ...
See all the important sights of Salzburg on a round trip tour of the city. Comfortable buses allow y...
Experience a great half-day trip to the famous and historic Eagles nest. After leaving Salzburg you ...
Join a guided city tour by bus and explore Salzburg afterward on your own with the Salzburg Card.Let...
Join a romantic half-day tour to the beautiful Lake District Salzkammergut, the region, where the Au...