Hermitage museum guided tour
- Guided tour of Hermitage Museum
- More than 3 million art masterpieces
- See the famous Peacock Clock
- See where the Tsars lived
Take an unforgettable tour of the Hermitage admiring a great selection of masterpieces stored inside the walls of this special museum and palace.
The value, richness and diversity of the Hermitage stands up to the that at the world's most famous museums: it has more than 3 million art masterpieces, among which are 15,000 paintings, 12,000 sculptures, drawings, coins, medals and a variety of famous works of the applied arts.
Your tour begins in front of Alexander Column where you willl earn about the history of this magnificant architectural ensemble consisting of five buildings connected inside, where you will see the most important masterpieces of famous painters, sculptors and masters of applied arts.
The Winter Palace was the residence of russian Tsars and the main staircase is decorated in Russian baroque style while Field Marshals' Hall is dedicated to Russian heroes. Victory Hall is the national gallery dedicated to the 1812 war against Napoleon, and its walls are covered with portraits of 332 generals and war veterans.
You will also see Petrovsky Hall, Throne Hall, where you can appreciate the power, strength and greatness of Russia at that time and Pavilion Hall. where peacock clock – a unique entertaining gold composition is situated.
Also during your tour, you’ll see iconic works from Italian art masters such as Leonardo da Vinci (Madonna Benois and Madonna Litta), works by Titian, Raphael, Antonio Canova sculptures as well as Michelangelo's Crouching Boy.
You'll find one of the best collections of Spanish art with works by El Greco, Murilio, Zurbarán, Goya and Jose Ribera in addition to masterpieces by Rembrandt and Van Dyck.
- Ceremonial palace interiors
- Italian art (Masterpieces of Leonardo Da Vinci, Titian, Rafael, Tintoretto, Canaletto, Luca Giordano)
- Spanish art (Masterpieces of El Greco, Jose de Ribera, Murillo,Diego Velazquez)
- Dutch Art (Famous Rembrandt, Jan Steen, Frans Hals)
- Masterpieces of Peter Rubens and Van Dyck
- Sculptures by Canova
- Famous Peacock Clock
- Excellent tables and vases made of semiprecious stones
- Different style interiors made in different epoques
- Fast track entry to the Hermitage
- Guided tour of the Museum
Palace Square, 2, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
- Meet in Palace Square in front of Alexander Column
- All local guides have received top-notch training and are fluent in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Russian.
- Tour runs Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 2:00pm
Visit the spectacular Hermitage Museum in Saint Petersburg and let your professional tour guide take...
Visit thoroughly St. Petersburg with a three day tour.On the first day of this tour you will go on a...
This two day trip around the city of Saint Petersburg, Russia's ancient Capital, will give you a dee...
This eight hour tour is a great option for art and history lovers who would like to get the maximum ...
Visit the underground palace of St. Petersburg, learn the stories of its creation and the beauty of ...
Enjoy the tour to Catherine Palace and one of the area's most stunning former summer palaces without...
Experience St Petersburg by night when the city's beauty magnifies even more! Your limousine will co...
Choose this essential one-day excursion to St Petersburg with a private guide to obtain the full und...
After being picked up from your hotel you are heading straight to St Petersburg's most historic cath...
Explore the most notable places in Saint-Petersburg with a private local guide for 3 hours. Get a un...