Half-day Vladimir Lenin tour with a historian guide
- Follow Lenin's life on a 5-hour tour
- Learn about his role in the Great October Revolution
- See where he was hiding out just before the revolution
- Enjoy a hassle-free tour with a private guide, driver and lunch included
100 years ago, the Great October Revolution took place under the direct supervision of its leader, Vladimir Lenin. On this half-day tour, you will find out how a boy from a provincial town on the Volga river changed the course of world history. Learn about Lenin and why and how things happened in St. Petersburg.
Your professional historian guide will pick you up from the hotel with a private driver. Afterward, you will follow Lenin's life from his first safe apartment (now a museum) to the assault of the Winter Palace. As a highlight of the tour, you will explore the rustic shelter "Shalash" in the countryside which served as Lenin's hideout in the summer of 1917 - a few months before the revolution. In this picturesque scenery, you are going to have lunch before heading back towards the city.
Other important sights of the tour include the "Aurora" cruiser and the headquarters of the revolution "Smolny".
- Entrance Fees
- Historian guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
Meet your guide at the lobby of your hotel
- Pick-up at the hotel (please provide hotel information at check-out)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum 6 people in a group
- This tour includes a moderate amount of walking, make sure to wear comfortable shoes
- This tour operates every day at 11.00am
With your St. Petersburg CityPass card, you'll save up to 80% when you visit the city's museums, riv...
Your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel to bring you to the Tzar's Village (Tsarskoye Selo...
Choose this essential one-day excursion to St Petersburg with a private guide to obtain the full und...
This eight hour tour is a great option for art and history lovers who would like to get the maximum ...
Discover St. Petersburg at your own pace and explore your favorite parts of the city by hopping on a...
Experience St Petersburg by night during a 1-hour 20-minute river cruise with a professional English...