2-day private tour of St Petersburg with Peterhof and Catherine Palace
- Explore the best of St Petersburg with a private guide
- Enjoy a morning panoramic city tour
- Vist the Hermitage, Peterhof and Pushkin Palace
On this unique sightseeing program you will explore the best of St Petersburg over the course of two 8-hour days with a licensed local guide, private transportation in an a/c private car/minivan and a break for lunch in a local cafe or a restaurant. Experience all the famous locations of St Petersburg with your private guide including, the St Peter and Paul Fortres, The Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood and St Isaac’s Cathedral, The Hermitage Museum with the Winter Palace, Peterhof, Pushkin and Cathrine's palace.
Day 1 (8 hours):
Meet your private guide in your hotel lobby, in the morning take a panoramic city tour of St Petersburg by car/minibus and walk to the territory of St Peter and Paul Fortress. Then visit The Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood and St Isaac’s Cathedral before breaking for lunch (not included). In the aftrnoon tour The Hermitage Museum including the Winter Palace, the buildings of the Small and Great (Old) Hermitage, the New Hermitage and experience a sightseeing canal cruise (1 hour) before returning to your hotel.
Day 2 (8 hours):
Meet your private guide in your hotel lobby and drive to the Peterhof. Take a short metro station tour then, tour of the Peterhof Park and Fountains before driving to the Tsar’s Village (Pushkin). Following a lunch break (not included) tour Catherine’s Palace with the Amber Room before being dropped off at your hotels central location.
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees, skip-the-line tickets
- Transportation by private car/minibus
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Metro tokens
- Bottled water
- Welcome gifts
- Infants (0-5 years): free
Your guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel, he/she will be holding a City Break Tours sign. Please, provide the hotel name/address at the time of booking.
- Private tour for up to 10 people
- Listed prices are per person
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please indicate your hotels name and address during the booking process for pick-up service
- Below is a sample program of the sightseeing that will be adjusted to the days of the week.
- Please note, that boat tour is not available from mid-October to mid-April. The activity will be substituted with a tour of St Peter and Paul Cathedral, the burial place of the Romanov Family
- The fountains of Peterhof are operating from mid-April to mid-October
- Starting time may vary, you will recieve an email confirming your start time after booking
- Tour suppliers details can be found in your voucher after booking
Discover the grandeur of Saint Petersburg in the comfort of a private vehicle and accompanied by a p...
Explore the most notable places in Saint-Petersburg with a private local guide for 4-hours. Get a un...
Explore the embankments of the Neva River, see some of the most famous bridges and learn their histo...
Learn about the most influential Russian royal families and the life of the Russian nobility on a 2-...
Are you keen on shopping and would like to learn where the best shops, stores and good venues of Sai...
Explore Peterhof (the summer residence of the czars, called the "Russian Versailles"). Peterhof (Pet...
Enjoy the tour to Catherine Palace and one of the area's most stunning former summer palaces without...
Receive a guided tour of one of the world's largest art museums and enjoy the personalized attention...
At the 'Feel Yourself Russian' folk show at Nikolayevsky Palace in Saint Petersburg, you'll grow mor...
Explore The Yusupov Palace tour with exposition where Rasputin was killed.The Yusupov Palace is a un...