Take a snowmobile and ride to a husky farm, where you can experience a fun ride on a husky sleigh. On the way back you will be stopping in the forest and make a snow bonfire. Here, you can enjoy reindeer sandwiches, grilled sausages and hot drinks.
Snowmobiles and huskies in Lapland
Duration: 6 hours
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Dutch , Chinese
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Take a wilderness tour and enjoy the nature of Lapland
- Participate in long-distance snowmobiling through the best scenery
- You will be snowmobiling to a husky farm, where you can take a ride on a husky sleigh
What to expect
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
- Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Winter clothes (overalls, boots, gloves and beanie)
- 5-7 km husky ride
- Snowmobile ride 20-25 km
- CampfireBBQ:: Reindeer sandwiches, Lappish sausages, hot drinks
- Pick-up from Rovaniemi hotels only
Check HERE the full list of pick-up locations in Rovaniemi. Please keep in mind that If your hotel is not mentioned on the list and you still wish to arrange the pick-up you will have to pay an extra fee on site.
What to remember
- Twin driving means that the snowmobile is shared by 2 passengers. In case you want to drive the snowmobile alone, choose Adult/solo driving
- Minimum purchase: two adults
- Remember to take your driving license (or a photo copy) with you on the day of the trip
- Pick-up is available for free within a 16km radius of Rovaniemi, outside the radius pick-up is available for an extra fee.
- Daily from November to April
- Starting time is between 9.00am and 10.00am depending on the season
Nordic Unique Travels
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.