Reindeer farm experience
- Visit a reindeer farm in Lapland
- A truly authentic experience with the gentle, famous creatures
- Enjoy the Lappish landscape and ride a reindeer-pulled sleigh
Visit a reindeer farm to ride a reindeer-pulled sleigh through the snowy forests. Learn about the ways of the reindeer herder and the life cycle of these majestic animals. You will be picked up from your hotel, after which you'll drive about 30 minutes to the reindeer farm. Enjoy some warm juice (a local winter favourite) and cookies with the herder, while they share their stories with you.
There are many great possibilities for taking photos during the tour at the farm. You can feed the reindeer with their favorite snacks and have a short sleigh ride pulled by a reindeer along the beautiful forest trails.
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
- Guide in English
- Snack and hot juice, Finnish ginger cookies
- 700m ride by reindeer-pulled sleigh in the forest
- Visit to the reindeer farm
- Reindeer sleigh driving license
- Pick-up from Rovaniemi hotels only
Check HERE the full list of pick-up locations in Rovaniemi. Please keep in mind that If your hotel is not mentioned on the list and you still wish to arrange the pick-up you will have to pay an extra fee on site.
- Minimum purchase: two adults
- Pick-up is available for free within a 16km radius of Rovaniemi, outside the radius pick-up is available for an extra fee.
- Daily from November to April
- Starting time is between 9.00am and 4.00pm depending on the season
Enjoy a day of nature and animal companionship! Your Lappish adventure begins with a quick hike thro...
Levi is Finland's most popular ski resort and is famous for its picturesque winter land. The resort ...
After the hotel pick-up, put on your snowshoes and take a step into the winter wonderland. The profe...
Full-day program from Rovaniemi to Ranua where you will see more than 200 arctic animals! During thi...
No one’s going to believe that you saw the elusive Ms. Aurora Borealis so why not prove them wrong b...
Visit Korouoma, a natural reserve known as the best ice climbing destination in Finland. An outdoor ...