Rome's highlights walking tour
- Learn about Rome’s glorious heritage and culture on a single tour 3-hour tour
- Hear the story of every site you'll see, while you walk around the city and take in an amazing atmosphere
- Visit Piazza di Spagna, the Pantheon, Largo Argentina, Campidoglio, Piazza Venezia and much more
Discover the Eternal city and learn about Rome’s glorious heritage and culture on a single tour: thanks to your expert English-speaking guide you'll hear the story of every site you'll see, while you walk around the city and take in an amazing atmosphere. In a small group of no more than 25 people, you'll wander through the sceneries and you'll get to enjoy every street and monument, all spiced up by interesting facts. You'll visit the great Piazza di Spagna, the Pantheon, Largo Argentina, Campidoglio, Piazza Venezia and Trevi Fountain and much more.
- Guided tour
- Headset (for groups of more than 10 people)
- Entrance tickets to the sites
- Pick-up and transport
- Children (4-17): reduced
- Infants (0-3): free
Piazza di Spagna, 22, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
In front of Babington’s tea room. Your tour guide will be holding a sign with the name of the tour operator's agency.
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility and wheelchair users
- Please remember to wear comfortable shoes
Every day at 3.30pm.
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Take part in an amazing 3-hour guided tour inside Villa Farnesina, where the architectural design an...
You'll begin your day by being picked up at your accommodation and enjoying a panoramic 2-hour drive...
Take a walk on the creepy side thanks to this fascinating tour of Rome’s spookiest locations. Togeth...
Friday 24 January 2020 - Illuminati Circle Special Guest AVA [Capoplaza official dj] TICKET 10 € In ...