Hop On Hop Off Panoramic Tour of Rome
- Hop on hop off the pink buses and visit Rome at your own pace
- Take in the city's beautiful art, architecture and attractions
- Choose the type of ticket better suited for the length of your stay
- Listen to the audioguide: it will tell you the history of Rome’s splendour and provide plenty of interesting details to enrich your experience
Hop on hop off the pink buses and visit Rome at your own pace: take in the city's beautiful art, architecture and attractions. Thanks to the single tour, the 5-hour, the 24-hour, the 48-hour or the 72-hour bus ticket options you can choose the ticket better suited for the length of your stay.
The buses are on the move all day long and will take you to the city’s most important monuments and cultural venues while you are comfortably seated. Hop on and off at your convenience and reward yourself with marvellous views of Rome you will never forget. This extensive hop-on hop-off panoramic route includes nine stops and must-see attractions all around Rome. The tour is tape-recorded and individual earphones are at disposal. On board, you will find a very informative audio-guide which will illustrate you the unique history behind Rome’s visual splendour and provide plenty of interesting details to enrich your experience. run daily at a frequency of 10/15 minutes.
- Bus Ticket valid according to the option selected (single ride, 5-hour, 24-hour, 48-hour or 72-hour ticket)
- Multilingual audio headset
- Hop-on hop-off map of Rome showing the panoramic route
- Admission to attractions, monuments and museums
- Infant (0-5): free
- Child (6-12): reduced
Show your voucher to the bus assistants at any of the following stops and get on board for the duration of your ticket:
- Termini Station
- Santa Maria Maggiore
- Circo Massimo
- Piazza Venezia
- Vatican City & Castel Sant'Angelo
- Via Ludovisi & Via Veneto
- Piazza Barberini
- You can choose between a single trip, a 5-hour, 24-hour, 48-hour or 72-hour tickets
- Except for the single ticket option, you can hop on and off at your leisure as many times as you want for the entire duration of the ticket you bought.
- Rome is a lively capital city and therefore political events, demonstrations and celebrations can disrupt the itinerary at any time, especially during special events, holidays summer and at weekends. While every effort is made to ensure a smooth and frequent service there may be delays, reduced frequency and route alterations due to traffic congestion and road closures.
- The audioguide is available in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Hindi, Arabic and Dutch
- Wifi is available on all buses
- Please remember that if you choose the single ride option you won't be able to hop on and off the tour buses: only one continuos tour is allowed.
- Every day starting at 8:30 am. Buses run by every 10/15 minutes
- The single trip option allows you to enjoy one single ride on the panoramic bus. You can hop on at any moment after 1.15 pm and stay on board until you've completed the tour
- From November 1st to March 31st: last departure at 4.55 pm
- From April 1st to October 31st: last departure at 6.40 pm
Experience a different point of view over a city suspended between history and legend. Hop on your r...
Enjoy a visit to St. Peter’s in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tab...
On this half day tour, you'll get to visit the highlights of Rome by minivan, which will drop you of...
First time in Rome and want to know where to go? Or just not enough time for a full tour? Let a loca...
The purpose of this City Sightseeing Rome tour is to connect the most important sites of the city ce...
Choose, according to your needs, between the two packages: vip entrance or vip entrance + audioguide...
Admire the sunset over the rooftops of Rome and enjoy the romantic atmosphere of Rome on this 3-hour...
Enjoy a unique night in the Eternal City: join a panoramic bus tour by Night of Rome and indulge in ...
The Roman Holiday Tour departs from Piazza del Popolo, one of the most famous piazzas in Rome, in th...
Take an amazing journey to discover the genius of Leonardo da Vinci, who was an artist, engineer, sc...