3-hour Via Appia Bike Tour in Rome
- Ride your bike along Via Appia, the historic Roman route
- Discover the ruins of the Circus of Maxentius
- Admire the mausoleum tomb of Cecilia Metella
Your discovery of Rome's ancient history will start with you riding a comfortable trekking bike, guided by an expert tour leader who will lead you to explore a fascinating world full of Roman monuments and lush natural beauty. The starting point is situated a few steps from the Colosseum, from where you will reach the ruins of Caracalla's Thermal Baths. After visiting and crossing the Aurelian Walls, be prepared to be immersed in the quiet atmosphere of the Roman countryside to reach the Ancient Appian Way. In the course of your bike tour, you'll also have the chance ride by the St Callisto and St Sebastiano Catacombs, the ruins of Circus of Massenzio, and the mausoleum Tomb of Cecilia Metella. Before cycling back your last stop will be the ruins of the archaeological site of Capo di Bove.
- High quality City Bike
- Tour Leader
- Infants under 3 can participate free of charge if accompanied by at least two adults
Via Labicana, 118, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Via Labicana 118 - 00184 Roma.
- Please note that the tour route is approximately 15 kilometers (9.4 miles)
- Infants should be strictly booked with no less than 2 adults
- Tours operate with rain or shine: please dress appropriately
- Please note that the total duration of the tour is flexible and adjustable according to the group's average speed. In any case, it can't be shortened or stretched more than 30 minutes
- All customers 17 years of age and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Each child using a tag-a-long or child seat must be accompanied by an adult
- Every day at 9.30am
- Each participant is kindly requested to arrive at least 20 minutes before the tour start
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Take part in an amazing 3-hour guided tour inside Villa Farnesina, where the architectural design an...
You'll begin your day by being picked up at your accommodation and enjoying a panoramic 2-hour drive...
Take a walk on the creepy side thanks to this fascinating tour of Rome’s spookiest locations. Togeth...
Friday 24 January 2020 - Illuminati Circle Special Guest AVA [Capoplaza official dj] TICKET 10 € In ...