Guanabara Bay cruise with optional lunch
- Do a schooner tour on the Guanabara Bay
- See Rio from the sea and enjoy a relaxing cruise on the bay
- Admire spectacular views of Sugar Loaf Mountain
- Enjoy the company of a friendly tour guide
Appreciate Rio from the sea, its historical buildings and the forts that protected the Guanabara Bay. Built by the Portuguese in 1555, see the Bay from a very special angle. We will sail to see the most beautiful landscape of Rio. It is the largest bay of the world in volume of water, it has several islands, as the Governor’s island, Fundão and Snakes island. In the west margin we see Rio de Janeiro, and East the municipal district of Niteroi.
During the cruise on the Schooner, you can go to the bar and enjoy caipirinhas and others alcoholic drinks or sodas and water. You will also find season tropical fruits, such as watermelon and pineapples for free.
After heading back, you will drive back through Aterro do Flamengo from where you can see the beautiful Sugar Loaf in all its glory, before arriving at a traditional Barbecue lunch, all you can eat style (If option selected. If not, you will be dropped off at your hotel).
- Roundtrip transfer from and to most hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana (South Zone), and some in Barra da Tijuca
- Professional tour guide (English, Portuguese and Spanish)
- 2-hour Guanabara Bay schooner cruise
- Lunch at Barbecue House (if option selected)
- Infants 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-12 years old: reduced
Pick up from your hotel
- The bay ride is made by Schooner and takes around 2 hours
- There are pick ups in hotels in the South Zone of the city and Barra da Tijuca. They are distinct zones with different prices. If you are staying in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema or Copacabana, please select the option South Zone hotels. If you are staying in Barra da Tijuca, please select the option Barra hotels.
- If you are staying at Tropical Barra or Royallty Barra Hotels, you must go to the meeting point at Rio Tur Kiosk.
- If you are staying at Ibis Barra or Mercure Barra Hotels, you must go to the meeting point at Barra Grill Barbecue House
Daily at 8.00am
Enjoy an evening out on a visit to an original churrascaria, savoring typical Brazilian dishes at th...
Enjoy a great bike tour along the beach and the bays, all the way downtown and back, and as you ride...
A quick tour in Rio de Janeiro visiting the two most famous landmarks: the Christ the Redeemer Statu...
Take the tram to the bohemian neighborhood of Santa Teresa. You will drive over the Arcos da Lapa, t...
Visit all the must-see attractions in Rio de Janeiro in a single day! Begin with a trip to see the C...
Your full-day tour begins with a train ride to see the Christ the Redeemer Statue atop Corcovado Mou...