Prague monasteries 1.5-hour Segway tour
- Enjoy a Segway ride through the parks and hidden areas of Prague
- Visit two beautiful Baroque monasteries
- Experience Prague from a different perspective
The Prague monasteries segway tour provides you with the most unique and fun way imaginable to discover Prague. As your Segway glides silently down the streets of Prague, your tour will point out hidden jewels of Prague, the best local entertainment hangouts and some of the most beautiful scenery Prague has to offer.
This short segway tour combines a segway park ride and visit to two beautiful Baroque monasteries. One of them, the Břevnov Monastery, hosts the oldest Prague brewery, which dates back to 993! Beer tasting is not included in the price, but if you ask the guide, he will gladly take you in for a small tasting. Apart from the two monasteries, this segway tour (segway tour) will take you to the largest athletic stadium in Europe – Strahov Stadium, and to a calm park named Ladronka.
- English and Czech speaking licensed guide
- Audio guide in German, Russian, Spanish, Italian and Spanish
- Segway tour
- Tram ticket
- Food and drinks during the tour
Mostecká 4, Malá Strana, 118 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Meet your guide behind Charles bridge on the castle side of the river in front of the entrance of the Tourist Info Center
- Live comments in English and Czech. Audio guide available in German, Russian, Spanish, Italian and French
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately
- Children under the age of 8 years, pregnant women and persons over 264 pounds (120kg) or under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed to ride a Segway
- Please take an ID/passport with you
- Tour starts every day at 9.30am, 11.30am and 2.30pm
After being pick-up from your guide at your hotel in Prague, you will head to Lidice, a former villa...
Take a 3-hour private tour of the Jewish Museum in Prague and the Old-New Synagogue with a private a...
This private trip takes you to the Melnik Chateau less than an hour north of Prague. Your guide will...
This tour is a must for beer fans. Have your guide pick you up from your hotel and head to Pilsen, a...
This trip will take you through the picturesque West Bohemian countryside to the city of Karlovy Var...
Explore the beautiful city of Dresden on this full-day, private tour from Prague. After being picked...