Prague Hop-On Hop-Off tour with Boat Tour option
- Get access to 3 bus tour routes and 21 stops around Prague and create your own itinerary to explore the city
- Learn more about Prague's history with the audio guide available in 15 languages
- Share your best moments online with the free WiFi onboard
See the best of the Czech Republic's capital on board a double-decker bus, which will take you on a tour like no other. You'll get to admire the incredible panoramic views of the city and learn more about its iconic landmarks thanks to the audioguide onboard.
Start your tour of Prague in the beautiful Old Town Square, located on the Blue Route, and admire the iconic medieval Astronomic Clock. After taking in some of its beauty and listening to its chime, you can head across the river to the district of Malá Strana, which will give you the best views of Old Town.
Visit many other local attractions, like the Prague Castle, the Strahov Monastery and the Dancing House, accessible with the red route, St. Nicholas Church and Kampa Island, located on the blue route, or Wenceslas Square and the Peace Square in the purple line.
And with the combined boat tour ticket, you'll get to see the beauty of Prague from a different perspective as you travel through the Vltava.
- 24hr/48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Boat tour when selected
- For further information on the bus stops available, please refer to this map
- Please note that the Purple Route has stopped operating until further notice, as it doesn't run during the winter season
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour:
- First tour: 9:25 am (Red), 9:45 am (Blue), 9:50 am (Purple)
- Last tour: 4:40 pm (Red), 4:15 pm (Blue), 3:15 pm (Purple)
- Frequency: every 25 minutes (Red and Purple) and every 15 minutes (Blue)
- Meeting point: dock 5 - next to Čechův Bridge
- Full loop: 60 minutes
- April & May: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.; every 30 minutes / 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.; every 60 minutes
- June - October: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.; every 30 minutes / 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.; every 60 minutes
- November - March: 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.; every 60 minutes
After being pick-up from your guide at your hotel in Prague, you will head to Lidice, a former villa...
Take a 3-hour private tour of the Jewish Museum in Prague and the Old-New Synagogue with a private a...
This private trip takes you to the Melnik Chateau less than an hour north of Prague. Your guide will...
This tour is a must for beer fans. Have your guide pick you up from your hotel and head to Pilsen, a...
This trip will take you through the picturesque West Bohemian countryside to the city of Karlovy Var...
Explore the beautiful city of Dresden on this full-day, private tour from Prague. After being picked...