Prague 2.5-hour crystal dinner cruise
- Enjoy a gourmet buffet-style dinner and a glass of prosecco as a welcome drink
- See Prague's famous sights from the luxurious cruising boat
- Listen to live music while dining
- Learn more with the included guidebook, available in 16 languages
Get the best panoramic view of Prague's most famous historic sights through the glass roof of a modern and luxurious cruising boat. Enjoy a glass of prosecco and a delicious buffet-style dinner on board. Live music will highlight the magical evening. If the weather is pleasant, the roof will be retracted and you will experience true romance – a gourmet buffet-style dinner under the stars.
After departure you can select from a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and fully enjoy the glowing panorama of Prague Castle with St. Vitus Cathedral. You can learn about Prague's sights you pass by in the printed guide with a route map.
During the cruise, you will experience the mysterious atmosphere of the Rudolfinum by night. You will pass under Charles Bridge and thanks to the glass roof you will see its 600-year-old stone pillars in detail. The cruise will continue past Kampa Island to the old river locks. You will see also the famous Dancing House and the Vyšehrad cliff. On the way to the dock, you will pass by the Straka Academy, the Civic Swimming Pool and Prague Metronome above your head.
- 2.5-hour sightseeing cruise on the Vltava River
- Welcome drink: prosecco
- Buffet-style dinner
- Children ages 3-11: reduced
- Small children ages 0-2: free
Čechův most, 110 00 Praha 1, Czechia
The cruise departs from Čech Bridge Dock, Pier No. 5.
- You will receive a map with a guidebook, available in Spanish, Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Israeli, Japanese, Swedish, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Taiwan, Arabian. Language is not chosen in advance.
- The minimum number of participants for departure is 6 people
- From March to November cruise departs daily at 7.30pm
- From November to March cruise departs Wednesdays to Saturdays at 8.00pm
- From 23 December 2019 to 05 January 2020 cruise departs daily at 8.00pm
- Cruises are not available from 06 January to 11 February 2020
- Recommended time for check-in: 15 minutes before departure
- Check-in closes 10 minutes before departure
- Boarding closes 5 minutes before departure
After being pick-up from your guide at your hotel in Prague, you will head to Lidice, a former villa...
Take a 3-hour private tour of the Jewish Museum in Prague and the Old-New Synagogue with a private a...
This private trip takes you to the Melnik Chateau less than an hour north of Prague. Your guide will...
This tour is a must for beer fans. Have your guide pick you up from your hotel and head to Pilsen, a...
This trip will take you through the picturesque West Bohemian countryside to the city of Karlovy Var...
Explore the beautiful city of Dresden on this full-day, private tour from Prague. After being picked...