Skip-the-line tickets to the Ménagerie, the zoo of the Jardin des Plantes
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
The Ménagerie, the zoo of the Jardin des Plantes, is a vast wooded area covering several hectares where nature is omnipresent, in all its forms. As visitors wander the pathways, they will stumble upon enclosures and buildings where the animals are housed. Two entrances lead to the Ménagerie from Jardin des Plantes (Garden of Plants).
Tucked away in a lush haven of serenity, the Ménagerie is home to 200 or so species, a third of which are threatened with extinction. Welcome to the jardin des plantes zoo, which is also a centre for species conservation and a renowned research centre in the heart of Paris.
- Entrance ticket to the Ménagerie
IMPORTANT: visitors eligible to free or reduced admission must collect their entrance tickets at the ticket office (not bookable online).
- EU visitors 25 years and under with valid I.D.
- Education Pass holders
- Jobseekers who are able to present a valid certificate or one that was issued less than 6 months ago by Pôle-Emploi, and a photo I.D.
- Children under 3 years old, with justification.
- Disabled visitors and their attendent, with justification issued by les Maisons Départementales des Personnes Handicapées (MDPH).
- Welfare beneficiaries (according to the French Ministry of Solidarity and Health) and those mentioned on the certificate, upon presentation of the valid certificate and photo I.D.
- Valid ICOM/ICOMOS card holders and a photo I.D.
- Journalists with valid press I.D. (with validity date).
Ménagerie du Jardin des Plantes, 57 Rue Cuvier, 75005 Paris
Show your barcode ticket at the entrance of the venue (access via Jardin des Plantes) during opening hours: Monday to Saturday from 9.00am to 6.00pm | Sunday and public holiday from 9.00am to 6.30pm | Last admission 45 minutes before closing | Metro and RER: Line 5 Gare d’Austerlitz, Line 7 Censier Daubenton, Line 10 Jussieu or Gare d’Austerlitz, RER C Gare d’Austerlitz
- Open ticket valid until 17 June 2021
- No refund, no exchange
- Visitors eligible to free or reduced admission must collect their entrance tickets at the ticket office (not bookable online).
- In the event of adverse weather conditions (snow, ice, strong winds, heatwave), the Jardin des Plantes may be closed to the public for an indefinite period
- Be careful: the reptiles building is currently closed for renovation
Open every day
Monday to Saturday from 9.00am to 6.00pm
Sunday and public holiday from 9.00am to 6.30pm
Last admission 45 minutes before closing
Be careful: the reptiles building is currently closed for renovation
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
In the heart of Paris, the Aquarium of Paris offers an unforgettable show to young and old, with six...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
Get faster entry to the tower by avoiding the long elevator lines. Climb the stairs up the Eiffel To...
Edifié en 1895, le quartier abrite depuis cette date l'état-major et le régiment de cavalerie de la ...
Imagine being able to fly — and experiencing Paris with a bird’s-eye view. Experience FlyView, the o...
Undertake a tour into the heart of the mysterious and unknown side of Paris. Your guide will tell yo...
Montmartre, an authentic village within Paris, has preserved its original charm, old houses and narr...
This luxury excursion to the very best of Champagne region has been crafted with hand picked partner...