Skip-the-line tickets for the Louvre Museum
- Pre-book your entry time slot to save time and bypass the purchase line
- Experience one of the world’s greatest art galleries
- See the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and many more
- Admire more than 35,000 works of art
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten million visitors a year. It’s big and it’s popular.
You can’t see everything in one day unless you’re riding a bike, so prebook your entrance ticket and decide which departments you’re interested in:
- Egyptian antiquities
- Near Eastern antiquities
- Greek, Etruscan, and Roman antiquities
- Islamic art
- Decorative arts
- Prints and drawings
And don’t forget to visit the Mona Lisa. People say she’s smaller than you expect...
- Prebooked entrance ticket to the Louvre
- The new exhibition about Leonard de Vinci
- Booking fee added at check-out time
Admission is free for:
- visitors under the age of 18
- 18-25 year-old residents of the European Economic Area (EU, Iceland, Norway, and Liechtenstein)
- teachers of art, art history, and the applied arts
- holders of a valid “Pass Education” card (primary and secondary school teachers in French public schools and private schools receiving government subsidies)
- artists affiliated to the Maison des Artistes (in France) or the AIAP (Association Internationale des Arts Plastiques)
- holders of a valid ICOM or ICOMOS card
- job seekers and people on income support, on presentation of proof of entitlement (dated within the last year or indicating a period of validity)
- visitors with disabilities and the person accompanying them
- holders of membership cards (permanent collections only)
Musée du Louvre, Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris
- From 17 June 2019 to mid-October 2019, the Mona Lisa will be exhibited at the Galerie Médicis located on the 2nd stage of the ail Richelieu (Hall 801) at the Musée du Louvre
- The new exhibition about Leonard de Vinci is NOT included in the ticket
- Free admission to the permanent collection on the first Saturday of each month from 6 pm to 9:45 pm
- A booking fee is added to the original price when you confirm the booking
- This is not an open-ticket. Prebooked entry time.
- Cancellation policy: no refund, no exchange
The Museum is open every day except Tuesday
Check the calendar to see the scheduled entry times available
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend a day enjoying two of Paris’s greatest sights as your local guide introduces you to the art, h...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...