Join a fun bike ride along the Seine, from Paris historic center to ZAC Paris 13, one of the city's most modern neighborhoods hosting the world's largest street art open-air museum. Here, great architects created delirious buildings and graffiti artists from all over the world met to create giant murals. Admire massive street art masterpieces created by artists such as Tristan Eaton, Invader, Faile, Btoy, D * Face, Shepard Fairey, Cryptik, Hush, Conor Harrington and INTI. At the end of the tour, you will enjoy a coffee break in Station F, the world's largest start-up incubator. In this futuristic location, you will see how young people from around the world are building the world of tomorrow.
Paris street art bike tour
Language: English , French
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Cycle along the Seine from Paris historic center to one of its most futuristic neighborhood
- Discover Zac Paris 13, its unique architecture and its street art open-air museum
- Enjoy a coffee break in Station F, the world's largest start-up incubator
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Bike rental
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Pick up and drop off service
- Food and drinks
- Teenager (13-17 years old): reduced
7 Place de l'Hôtel de Ville, Paris 75004, Île-de-France, FR
At the City Hall square, in front of the elevator to the underground parking
What to remember
- The minimum age to take part in this tour is 13
- It is suggested to bring a bottle of water, sun cream, sunglasses and a cap. Please, check out the weather forecast and dress accordingly
- A minimum height of 150cm is required to ride the bike
- Operating days may vary, please check the calendar for availability
Simply France Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins.