Paris Public Transportation | Book of 10 t+ tickets RATP
- Get around the city by metro, RER, bus and tram
- A practical solution for visitors using public transport occasionally
- Buy now and collect your tickets within a month
Purchasing a book of 10 t+ tickets allows you to save 27% on the price of buying 10 individual tickets.
The t+ ticket allows you to travel on:
- metro lines
- RER lines (RATP and SNCF) within Paris (zone 1)
- Ile-de-France bus lines (RATP and OPTILE), except Orlybus and Roissybus (see the specific conditions below for the Noctilien network and lines with special fares: 299, 350 and 351)
- tramway lines (RATP and SNCF)
- the Montmartre funicular
The following types of connections are possible with this ticket:
- metro/RER and RER/RER within Paris
- bus/bus (including between the RATP and OPTILE networks), bus/tram and tram/tram for 90 minutes between the first and last validation
- Book of 10 t+ tickets
- Entrance tickets to attractions
- Public transport is free for children under 4 years old
- There are rates for adult and child from 4 to 9 (includes 10% management fees)
Office du Tourisme de Paris, 29 rue de Rivoli 75004 Paris
Collect your book of tickets within a month from your purchase date at the Tourist Office of Paris located near the Louvre. Opening hours: daily from the 1st of May to the 31st of October from 9am to 7pm ; from the 1st of November to the 30th of April from 10am to 7pm. Closed on the 25th of December and 1st May. RER: Châtelet Les Halles (lines A and B) - Metro: Hôtel de Ville (line 1) or Châtelet (line 4).
- You have 2 months after your purchase to exchange your voucher and collect your tickets at the Office du Tourisme
- It is not possible to make metro/bus, metro/tram, RER/bus and RER/tram connections using the same t+ ticket
- If your transport ticket is not working properly or is demagnetized, the RATP agents at the ticket desk in any metro or RER station will replace it at no cost
- Any closures (strikes, public holidays, etc.) and exceptional free admission will not lead to the refund, nor the extension of the duration of tickets
- A 2€ booking fee will be added at check-out
The book of 10 tickets is to be collected at our office located near the Louvre between 10.00am and 6.00pm.
Closed on 25 December and 1 May.
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend a day enjoying two of Paris’s greatest sights as your local guide introduces you to the art, h...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...