Guided tour of the Sacred Heart Basilica
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Avoid the ticket line and walk right in to spend more time with the art
Enjoy an easy-going itinerary past the best highlights and hidden gems to discover the Sacred-Heart with a local.
Sacred Heart commands the heights of Montmartre. As well as being one of Paris's famous landmarks, this is a quintessential symbol of Montmartre. Sacré-Cœur's architectural style is interesting, mixing a Romano-Byzantine design while the curved white domes are rather oriental in form. The pure white exterior is particularly eye-catching and the mosaics on the interior of the dome even more amazing.
Your guide will tell you more about the history of that place, he will share with you some unique insights and anecdotes.
- Guided Tour of 1h of the Sacred-Heart
- Food / Drink
- Visit of Montmartre
- Funiculair ticket
- Ticket for the Dome of the Sacred-Heart
35 Rue du Chevalier de la Barre 75018 Paris
Meet us 15 minutes before the departure of the tour at the address indicated above.
- There is no “Skip the Line” queue at the Sacred Heart, a large number of tourists wait to go inside, and the wait can sometimes be long
- Come appropriately dressed. Shorts, short skirts and bare shoulders are not allowed.
Departure at 10.30am or 4.00pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
If you want to experience a moment of eternity, between sky and sea, visit the beautiful Mont Saint-...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...