Guided tour of Caen Memorial and D-Day Beaches from Paris
- Full day excursion to Normandy
- Guided tour of Mémorial de Caen
- Walk on Omaha Beach
- Explore the Pointe du Hoc
The beaches of Normandy entered history books in 1944, when Allied forces landed to rescue Europe from Nazi invasion. Visit the Caen Memorial, dedicated to peace and remembrance of the history of World War II and the D-Day Landing. This tour has particular significance for war veterans, their families and those interested in the period of World War II. You will also have the chance to discover the Normandy region with its breathtaking landscapes.
- Arrival at Caen around 10.15am)
- Caen Memorial Museum
- Pointe du Hoc
- American Cemetery at Omaha Beach
- Arromanches and the Gold Beach
- Canadian Memorial of Juno Beach
- Return to Paris: 9.00pm
- Transportation in luxury air-conditioned coach from / to Paris
- Entrance ticket for the Caen Peace Memorial Museum
- Lunch at the Caen Peace Memorial Museum (drinks included)
- Visit of Pointe du Hoc, the American Cemetery
- Short stop at Arromanches and near the Canadian Memorial
- Services of a licensed multilingual guide
- A booklet about the battle of Normandy
- Children 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-11 years old: reduced
PARISCityVISION 2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris
Customers need to check in at the tour operator agency (to redeem the voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- Wednesday and Sunday except December 25, from January 1 to 23 (subject to modification), January 30 and special events
Departure: 07.00 AM
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Come and join us for a day of remembrance. During the day you will discover this part of the Western...