Evening Louvre tour with wine tasting
- Experience the Louvre in a different light, literally
- An exclusive tour focused on Louvre's highlights
- A skip the line access, no waste of time in ticket lines
- Sip 3 glasses of wine in a spectacular 18th century cellar
- Choose your favorite wine and design your own label
Planning a visit to one of the world’s greatest art collections calls for special attention. With over 35,000 pieces on display, to over 8 million yearly visitors filling its halls, the Louvre can be overwhelming! But we’ll let you in on a little secret: when most tourists have finished their sightseeing for the day – the Louvre remains open to those few travelers who are in the know and looking for a unique and less-crowded way to experience its wonders. This specially crafted Skip the Lines and the Crowds: Semi-Private Louvre Museum Evening tour takes advantage of this special opportunity and complements the relaxing experience with a few glasses of vin at a nearby, award-winning Parisian wine bar.
Standing before the Mona Lisa without climbing over the masses of picture-taking tourists, just to get a quick look? Admiring the Venus de Milo without fear of being trampled by the crowds? It may be evening time at the Louvre, but you are certainly not dreaming. This experience is possible in small groups of 25 people or fewer and our evening Skip the Line Access to the Louvre. Let your eyes wander and your expert guide lead the way as you are shown masterpiece after masterpiece. Your guide has designed your itinerary to take in all of the classic highlights, and take advantage of the time you saved by skipping the lines and not fighting the crowds, to show you even more of the collection. You will be delighted by your guide’s knowledge and insight; she is, after all, an expert who knows the Louvre inside and out.
After your tour of the Louvre you will be escorted to a beautiful 18th century Parisian mansion just a short walk away, where you will be able to visit a spectacular wine cellar and enjoy a flight of wine (3 glasses selected specially for your group) and a buffet of typical French cheeses and charcuterie. As you relax with your group, an expert sommelier is on hand to provide information about the wines and the food, as well as about the beautiful building, its history and the original vaulted wine cellars, still used for storing wine today.
Then choose your favorite of the three wine varieties. Sit back, relax and enjoy a glass of your prized preference while you design your own custom label, and at the end of the experience the bottle filled with your succulent selection and adorned with your one-of-a-kind personalized label is yours to take home and enjoy.
If you are an art and wine lover, our truly unique Skip the Lines and the Crowds: Evening Louvre Tour with Wine Tasting is the ideal choice for you.
- Entrance ticket and reservation fee for the Louvre
- Flight of 3 glasses of wine, cheese and charcuterie buffet to share
- Bottle of wine with your customized label (Only if upgrade option is chosen)
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Arc de triomphe du Carrousel, 75001 Paris, France
Meet your guide at the Arc du Carrousel: a monumental arch with a horse-drawn chariot on top, across the road from the courtyard of the Louvre. Make sure to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure.
- All visitors to the Louvre Museum must pass security before entering the museums. While we use a separate skip-the-line group entrance here, it is still often necessary to wait to pass security – albeit a shorter queue
- Large bags and umbrellas must be deposited at the bag check before entering the galleries (free of charge)
- This tour is not accessible to guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance
- This tour is not accessible to strollers or baby carriages
- This tour is recommended for adults only. Minors under the age of 18 will not be served alcohol in the bar.
- Please note that due to renovation work carried on inside the Louvre until mid-October 2019, some artworks might not be visible on the day of the visit. Your guide will ensure that the main highlights are included along with other artworks in line with the advertised tour length.
- Operating Days: Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
- Departure Times: 15:30 OR 18:30
As one of the world’s most famous paintings, the Mona Lisa rarely gets much peace. During regular vi...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Spend a day enjoying two of Paris’s greatest sights as your local guide introduces you to the art, h...
The famous Orsay Museum houses the world’s most complete collection of Impressionist and Post-Impres...
The Centre Pompidou presents ‘Bacon en toutes lettres’ (Francis Bacon: Books and Painting), an excep...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
EXPOSITIONS TEMPORAIRES:Vincenzo Gemito (1852-1929). Le sculpteur de l’âme napolitaine. 15 octobre 2...
The hilltop village of Montmartre has so much to offer: from its unique vineyards to its colorful bi...
Discover through this private tour the life and intimacy of the royal family outside of the Castle b...